• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To everyone that thinks im a "stealer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, that ip wasn't even mine. My real-friends, he hacked my real-tibia account.. and his comp is getting destroyed so go on :D

Anyway, yes ofcourse akor.

Trust me i know 1 person in this community that can kick you pc's ass, don't play that your smart and cool because there are always people smarter then you;)

Well Nikkegoes1337...

All OtLand thinks you're a stealer. I dont think so because I dont have a proof to show but you'll have to win the respect from OtLand again.
Why are you saying all when you don't think his a thieve? you don't count your self one of us? XD

been hosting many servers, and I didn't steal the servers... Although, I only judged myself as a hoster and helper, nothing else. Ofcourse at the end, I had to close it. Choosed school instead of tibia, which was a good choice. :)

Of course school better then tibia, but thieving is worse then all.

Doubt. Nor am I a thief. Keep saying that, I don't care. Then I can say, Master-m is a thief too because he released the server and he didn't either got permission to release it, and its sorta the same thing.

Doubt. Nor am I a thief. Keep saying that, I don't care. Then I can say, Master-m is a thief too because he released the server and he didn't either got permission to release it, and its sorta the same thing.
i never said you are thieve i said thieving is worse then almost everything ;)

Dear Nikkegoes1337,

Do you remember when an message popped-up on msn and you clicked "Oke" you probbely dident read it what it said since you gave me access to your computer by clicking "Oke" (not there was any other button =). I'v inplanted a small programe that will get activated on 5-11-08 (4-11-2008 at midnight) why that date? since it will be my birthday and that will be my gift for you. And since your claiming to be a good programmer, why does the security of your computer/router suck? it took me an whole 1:36 to crack it:eek:.

Hint 1.)
Dont format your c: drive because it's not in there.

Hint 2.)
Scanning your computer is a waste of time, it's attached to an important windows file (one of the 2645 files).

//Mokerhamer

Hahahaha, you're funny. I haven't been online at msn for the last 4 weeks and then I wasn't active here or something and noone knew my msn. Keep dreaming

If you're in my computer, tell me atleast 10 important files I have in my computer right now.

By the way, my router is blocking all incomming and outgoing traffic, there's no way you can pass since I haven't got any pop-up window to apply. I am looking forward to see you get pwned, yours

Nikkegoes1337

EDIT: I don't have any C-Drive in my computer. You're just getting owned.

Hahahaha, you're funny. I haven't been online at msn for the last 4 weeks and then I wasn't active here or something and noone knew my msn. Keep dreaming

If you're in my computer, tell me atleast 10 important files I have in my computer right now.

By the way, my router is blocking all incomming and outgoing traffic, there's no way you can pass since I haven't got any pop-up window to apply. I am looking forward to see you get pwned, yours

Nikkegoes1337

EDIT: I don't have any C-Drive in my computer. You're just getting owned.

You are seeming confident, well we will see it on the 5th of november. This will be my last worths about it

You seriously seem to have no idea what you are talking about, if your router is blocking all incoming and outgoing traffic you are not able to connect anywhere. If you are a "professional programmer" you should know that, and it doesn't mean that you can't get infected by viruses.

You don't even seem to know what a DDoS attack is, it doesn't destroy your computer.

@Mokerhamer: you don't seem to know much about viruses either, a virus has to be stored somewhere and if he only has a C:/ drive it WILL help to format it.

You seriously seem to have no idea what you are talking about, if your router is blocking all incoming and outgoing traffic you are not able to connect anywhere. If you are a "professional programmer" you should know that, and it doesn't mean that you can't get infected by viruses.

You don't even seem to know what a DDoS attack is, it doesn't destroy your computer.

@Mokerhamer: you don't seem to know much about viruses either, a virus has to be stored somewhere and if he only has a C:/ drive it WILL help to format it.

I never said it was a virus, and indeed you are right i dont know mutch about viruses. But i know how to interupt an computer "commands" center. But Tala are you sure that he dont/have a c: drive? because he's bluffing i'm 100% sure of it. I took a look in his computer and i saw it.

I mean, I dont have any special public ports open... Actually, I haven't opened 1 singe port in my router or in my firewall and I have never accepted anything on msn nor any other tools, so how can destroy my computer?

EDIT: Made a full system scan.. Found nothing. If you're curious about what virus program I am using, its the latest Norton Virus program, and I am paying for the latest one, and the symantec you get too. He's just trying to scare me, lol.

Even if I'd have a thing like you said in my computer, you wouldn't be able to do anything. If you're going to do something in it, and I am not having my computer online 24/7 so you have to be very careful when you're going to do "it", haha. I'm not spending that many hours here in front of my computer. I wish you good luck, didiediedo.

Last edited:
I never said it was a virus, and indeed you are right i dont know mutch about viruses. But i know how to interupt an computer "commands" center. But Tala are you sure that he dont/have a c: drive? because he's bluffing i'm 100% sure of it. I took a look in his computer and i saw it.

If you can control his computer without that he want you to do it, you have planted a backdoor (a backdoor IS a virus) on his computer.

Owners of wor is currently : Berzerky and me.

Regards, Holman.

and me

pwned

I mean, I dont have any special public ports open... Actually, I haven't opened 1 singe port in my router or in my firewall and I have never accepted anything on msn nor any other tools, so how can destroy my computer?

EDIT: Made a full system scan.. Found nothing. If you're curious about what virus program I am using, its the latest Norton Virus program, and I am paying for the latest one, and the symantec you get too. He's just trying to scare me, lol.

Even if I'd have a thing like you said in my computer, you wouldn't be able to do anything. If you're going to do something in it, and I am not having my computer online 24/7 so you have to be very careful when you're going to do "it", haha. I'm not spending that many hours here in front of my computer. I wish you good luck, didiediedo.

Seriously,do not mess with Talaturen.He is able to do whatever he wants in your computer and I can assure you that.

Last edited:
And who told that Talaturen is going to hack my computer?

I know Talaturen is good at computers, so am I in different ways.

Talaturen is just trying to help.

Mokerhamer is trying to hack my comp but he can't, that's the point. If you would have clearly read the previous posts in this thread, I am sure you would get what's its all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back