• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To everyone that thinks im a "stealer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Lmao. I didn't steal the server, was just going to put it online and give you all GM's in the team. But, XGRA you damn spammed my msn and I was fixing the IP Adress to a dyns thing.. and when I was done, you were offline.

anyway, good luck with the DDoS attacks you were planning.

And everyone who thinks they can send me such a program on msn or something, you're wrong. I am profesionall in programming, you all can try.

HAhaha You are just a noob, I don't care about it. I quited the project because the other owner did things without discussing it with me. You didn't even know what such an attack was.

I am profesionall in programming, you all can try

Proof it.

Release, it, we don't care.
HolmaN knows he's the original creator of the server and he will always be the original creator.
It's ran on a unstable TFS anyway and we're doing major updates.

regards,

my words was a joke, lol ;)) better keep this server ;\

Well Nikkegoes1337...

All OtLand thinks you're a stealer. I dont think so because I dont have a proof to show but you'll have to win the respect from OtLand again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back