• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TO GM !!! CHECK IT

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I have good idea Just make a new Server Everything like on lunarforce only low stage :) and its will be perfect and i will join with team for sure :) becouse here is alot of high lvl i can play on it but ppl crying so much /

also make ded by monster = 1 lvl ded by ppl = 1 lvl

VEZIV

sry for english

I agree with all new ideas, so that changes anything
gm you can see that lunarforce this dead, needs urgent changes.
has somethings, that can not wait discussions, polls...etc, you have to act and ready

all teams moved here to have battles and battles
you may realize that there is more team here for this.....then, you have to make changes By these and other reasons

Last edited:
Who cares if you play here or not? this is my suggestion for a new server.
RPG/PVP
All quests to access areas (Yalahar, Okolnir etc...)
Offline Training (x1)
Experience (Low, x2 from 180 or 200)
Death (You should lose 120-160% by monsters and 70-120% by players)
Frags (Same as shadowcores)
Loot (x 1.5 or x2 )
Sms Shop (No items such as wrath, inq, warzone, deeplings rewards)
Much more....

signed, but i think its boring make acces to all citys like okolnir/deeplings/farmine but its good idea :D
veziv always with stupid ideas

Last edited:
RPG/PVP
Offline Training (x1)
Loot (x 1.5 or x2 )
Much more....
good idea...

I agree with all new ideas, so that changes anything
gm you can see that lunarforce this dead, needs urgent changes.
has somethings, that can not wait discussions, polls...etc, you have to act and ready

all teams moved here to have battles and battles
you may realize that there is more team here for this.....then, you have to make changes By these and other reasons

Create a poll to propose changes and we'll see if everyone wants the changes then, because last time you were suggesting that we reduce the death penalty while in this thread it's suggested that we make everyone lose a full level on death whether it's by monster or player and yet you say that you agree with it.

but speaking of new server, all agree.
you need not wait votings and etc.
everyone wants a new server

you go reading the posts. is always different ideas. but in the end they all want the same thing

Would be nice with an new server, but last time you said exactly the same things about LunarForce, "it will be awesome with an hardcore pvp world" etc etc, and one week later you wanted a poll about transfering to LunarForce from ShadowCores, with only one negative thing that you accepted ( You can't transfer back to ShadowCores ), you accepted that agreement, and now you're starting polls about transfering back to Shadow, I just think it will be the same, the new server would be awesome for some weeks, then you will all get tired about exping, so you will make a poll about transfering from Lunar/Shadow to the new server, and once again it will be only high lvls etc etc. Just my opinion, ofc it would be good with a new server, but first think about everything before you start it.

Raasmus Broor

will not be boring like lunarforce...because the new server will have more difficulties....among other things as accesses to enter the city..quests.. etc.. etc..
will be quite different from shadowcores and lunarforce...

Last edited:
RPG/PVP
Offline Training (x1)
Loot (x 1.5 or x2 )
Much more....

First time i agree with you .

Create a poll to propose changes and we'll see if everyone wants the changes then, because last time you were suggesting that we reduce the death penalty while in this thread it's suggested that we make everyone lose a full level on death whether it's by monster or player and yet you say that you agree with it.
you do not understand most are charlovers lvl
you do not understand most 70% lvl 100 charlovers voted no
but teams flawless veziv calar mexico team pks ext.

Want this -.-

everyone wants changes...the staff has to do something..

A lot of people wants a new server, which we're already aware of, but wouldn't have time to maintain at the moment so it's not going to happen anytime soon. What we have said multiple times is that we can make changes if most people want these kind of changes to LunarForce. So far all you are telling us is that you want changes, but the kind of changes you want are the opposite of what others want (your team wants softer death penalty, while other people want death penalty where you lose an entire level even if you die by a player) -- so as long as there are different opinions on that we are going to leave it as it is.

The reason we would be making changes would be to encourage people to play on LunarForce too, so please don't bring up "transfers to ShadowCores", because that would decrease the amount of players on LunarForce.

So if you want changes, create a poll where you explain the changes in detail and if not too many players disagree with you we will look into implementing the changes.

is not about the death penalty that I'm talking about, about the death penalty better stay like this..
everyone here and I are suggesting a new server..
you do not want to create a new server, resets lunarforce
the lunarforce is dead, mark...it seems that you do not want to see this
all are seeing and are talking....need not strive to realize.

Last edited:
is not about the death penalty that I'm talking about, about the death penalty better stay like this..
everyone here and I are suggesting a new server..

So you are not asking for changes, you are asking for a new server. What is the point of opening a new server if LunarForce doesn't have enough players? What are the changes that you would like to see on the new server, maybe we can implement them on LunarForce instead? Just because everyone is asking for a new server doesn't mean everyone wants the same kind of new server either, we've heard lots of different ideas from people so it's not just as easy as saying "new server".

This Mark:
Offline Training (x1)
Loot (x 1.5 or x2 )

But none of this can be done I guess.

I think Lunarforce should be merged with Shadowcores, and twifysoft should open new server.

This Mark:
Offline Training (x1)
Loot (x 1.5 or x2 )

But none of this can be done I guess.

I think Lunarforce should be merged with Shadowcores, and twifysoft should open new server.
I mean the what he's saying, mark

Back