• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TO GM !!! CHECK IT

agree with everything that calar said
only - is dont make that acces to yalahar etc ahaha XD
and make it quick exp to like 140-150 so ppl can war fast, after that hard exp

This Mark:
All quests to access areas (Yalahar, Okolnir etc...)
Offline Training (x1)
Experience (Low, x2 from 180 or 200)
Death (You should lose 120-160% by monsters and 70-120% by players)
Frags (Same as shadowcores)
Loot (x 1.5 or x2 )
Sms Shop (No items such as wrath, inq, warzone, deeplings rewards)

But none of this can be done I guess.

I think Lunarforce should be merged with Shadowcores, and twifysoft should open new server.
  • As for access to areas, such things may come in future updates, but unlikely to be introduced on such short notice.
  • I'm not sure what you mean with offline training x1, it's already twice as slow to gain skills/magic level as it is from gaining it while playing.
  • We could change experience rates, even now, and recalculate everyones experience and update their levels, however I think it would be hard for you to convince most people who are above these levels to agree with you on this.
  • There have been different opinions on death penalty, if you think you have found the ideal death penalty that not many will disagree with, please post a poll with that suggestion.
  • Introducing frag would introduce other problems that you will start to complain about, which is noob chars ruining your wars.
  • Loot rate used to be 2x, it was when your team started playing on LunarForce that you suggested we increase it to 3x and so we did (http://otland.net/threads/loot-rate.190470/#post-1840104).
  • Changes can be made to the website shop, but I think it's unfair to new players that people have been able to get the items from the shop in the past. This might be an idea for a new server though, but not for a change on LunarForce.
If you would like to see changes you mentioned implemented on LunarForce, please create a poll for each of them, and the ones that don't have too many people disagreeing with we will look into implementing.

the best thing to do is you create a new server with all that said calar.
greater difficulties that the LunarForce.
LunarForce have very high lvl,
so we are asking for one new server more "harder" and Complete

the best thing to do is you create a new server with all that said calar.
greater difficulties that the LunarForce.
LunarForce have very high lvl,
so we are asking for one new server more "harder" and Complete

As explained in the third point if you read my post, that can be solved if that's what everyone wants.

as you can see here in this post and in several other posts, everyone wants this on a new server

I'm talking about the high levels on LunarForce, not about a new server. I'm not in this thread to discuss a new server.

I'm talking about the high levels on LunarForce, not about a new server. I'm not in this thread to discuss a new server.
then we are discussing different things..discussion in this post you can see the beginning, it's about making a new server.
nobody wants to play LunarForce,...a server Hardcore , it has no teams to wars why someone should keep playing?
biggest reason to play a server so are the battles.
already than you think you can resurrect the LunarForce, ok good luck

Last edited:
LunarForce is able to get even more populated, I am sure only thing that should be done is increasing exp stages something like ShadowCores, but not that much. That's only thing that should be done there. Also all that high levels that you are complaining on them, play that much as they do so you will be high level like they are. Opening new server is waste of time, money and everything. Make everything as ShadowCores about quests and some other misic things and increase exp stages and everything would be perfect and sloving thing with death penalty, that's my opinion.

then we are discussing different things..discussion in this post you can see the beginning, it's about making a new server.
nobody wants to play LunarForce,...a server Hardcore , it has no teams to wars why someone should keep playing?
biggest reason to play a server so are the battles.
already than you think you can resurrect the LunarForce, ok good luck

Yes, we are discussing different things, I'm here to discuss changes we can make to LunarForce to make it a better server and to increase its population. I'm not here to discuss a new server. Why do you think most teams left? Your friends were DDoSing the server and blocking off areas, I don't think they enjoyed wars against you.

I don't understand why do they want new server? Fresh new start so he can play normally because he did something wrong here or so? And as Mark said why someone should enjoy playing when you are blocking areas and so on, thats why you lost your enemies.

Yes, we are discussing different things, I'm here to discuss changes we can make to LunarForce to make it a better server and to increase its population. I'm not here to discuss a new server. Why do you think most teams left? Your friends were DDoSing the server and blocking off areas, I don't think they enjoyed wars against you.
why the output of them I do not know.
you that know..the ot is of you, for me changes nothing.
I was just a player like many others, was trying to help and giving opinions...more I see everything I'm talking about is in vain..and just I'm wasting my time here arguing, since you will not create a new server.
Good luck in your attempt to resurrect the LunarForce.

I can't sell my account right?

bb :)

• As for access to areas, such things may come in future updates, but unlikely to be introduced on such short notice.
  • I'm not sure what you mean with offline training x1, it's already twice as slow to gain skills/magic level as it is from gaining it while playing.
  • We could change experience rates, even now, and recalculate everyones experience and update their levels, however I think it would be hard for you to convince most people who are above these levels to agree with you on this.
  • There have been different opinions on death penalty, if you think you have found the ideal death penalty that not many will disagree with, please post a poll with that suggestion.
  • Introducing frag would introduce other problems that you will start to complain about, which is noob chars ruining your wars.
  • Loot rate used to be 2x, it was when your team started playing on LunarForce that you suggested we increase it to 3x and so we did (http://otland.net/threads/loot-rate.190470/#post-1840104).
  • Changes can be made to the website shop, but I think it's unfair to new players that people have been able to get the items from the shop in the past. This might be an idea for a new server though, but not for a change on LunarForce.

Ye Mark, I know that you're able to do all these things, but hey you won't get any new players here I guess, you might get old players back but for sure not new players why? simple, people got too much cash etc... About recalculating the exp, this would work for me and 20% of people I guess? but people like fatima etc..? there is no way that she would say "Yes", by doing this we might put her life in danger. I just suggested this if you would plan a new server in the future, you might want to take these ideas and develop them. Hmm about the offline training x1, I was thinking of making offline training to be same as on Aurora? "x1" here we got x3 when you train normally, that's fine if people want to spend cash for gmps let them, but then offline training is x1.5, so you can make mlvl 100 in 1 week maybe? I'm not sure. You could even make offline training to be x0.5 like on normal rl tibia servers. I hope that you will take a deeper look at my ideas when you decide to make a new server.

Regards Calar

Why should it get Fatimas life in danger or so? I am sure that she/he would like that there is like 500 players online. Incrasing exp stages would be best shoot.

/\ No, you surely don't know her, she only plays here to EXP :D that's why she left shadowcores

IF all of you want a new server because this one is already too easy and mark says he cant afford another server, how about a char reset on lunarforce + adding all the stuff calar said

Reason why people play Tibia is to get higher levels right? That why everyone exp right? I left ShadowCores long time ago, because there is no chance to exp normally? I am sure that LunarForces would be more populated with higher exp stages, I am too lazy to mention that all the time. And I am sure that reseting server would even more depopulate it, you can make everything when you want to, people even reach others on real Tibia and you cry about Fatimas level.

Reason why people play Tibia is to get higher levels right? That why everyone exp right? I left ShadowCores long time ago, because there is no chance to exp normally? I am sure that LunarForces would be more populated with higher exp stages, I am too lazy to mention that all the time. And I am sure that reseting server would even more depopulate it, you can make everything when you want to, people even reach others on real Tibia and you cry about Fatimas level.
I disagree with you when you say that reset LunarForce several players go stop playing,,
have to reset quickly the LunarForce..fatima has his reasons to hunt and hunt.. but she is an "exception"
Today is more boring playing LunarForce who play cards...this dead with nothing to do..

Back