• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion To otland

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
Well, You know when you rep someone, Sometimes you just want to write your name so they know who the rep came, Well i got an idea if its able to fix, When you rep someone they see who it came from, So you dont need to write your name, Yes i know kinda lame but kinda nice too

WHO AGREE WITH ME?

Edit..

IMO there should be an option wether you'd like to show ur name or not

[ ] Anonymous
[ ] Show name

This would be great if you fix that too, (If its able to fix of course)

Last edited:
Go to Page...
View Poll Results: Do you agree? This poll will close on 29th November 2036 at 13:16Yes Aaztrox, Assassin Legend, Banah, Benkeb, Bintzer, Blasphemy, bylundjonas, Cybermaster, Danxo, Deavz, Dizzie blad, Don Daniello, Donio, Empty, Epic, Fare, HolmaN, life4me, Lostboy, Master-m, Migxxx, nevalopo, Nux, Quaro, ragal, Richux, Saj, Sality, Silentdefender, Sizaro, STiX, Sync, Teddy, Unbelievable, Vanderlay, Virus, wlj, wyzr, Xaroth, Yew, Zaxuhe, Zerak456, Zonet
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
4386.00%No Feloth, JoccE, Nemaneth, Renusek, SasirO, Xenios, Zer0xe
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
714.00%Voters: 50.

vBulletin got by default an option to each usergroup to show who gave you reputation points, it's activated for administrators by default but they must change the usergroup options to make it work for normal members, moderators or donators.

I guess this could be a good feature for donators, a plus for the benefits of a donator subscription.

Cuz ur all repping back and the whole rep system is fucked up ;)

Every nab got infinite rep points, cuz theyre like (hey dude, rwep me i rep back)

Got few pms like that already. Ignored of course. But the kiddies abuse that one.

According to my mind, you should just remove the rep system!

Another proposal would be "Disable the function REP" for normal users aswell, i hate the reputation system because you can cheat with it, so please make it as an option to disable

Back