• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion To otland

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
Well, You know when you rep someone, Sometimes you just want to write your name so they know who the rep came, Well i got an idea if its able to fix, When you rep someone they see who it came from, So you dont need to write your name, Yes i know kinda lame but kinda nice too

WHO AGREE WITH ME?

Edit..

IMO there should be an option wether you'd like to show ur name or not

[ ] Anonymous
[ ] Show name

This would be great if you fix that too, (If its able to fix of course)

Last edited:
<signs> Now let's dream otland with this feature because Talaturen won't implement such a useless feature imo.

<signs> Now let's dream otland with this feature because Talaturen won't implement such a useless feature imo.

Well.. If the community likes a feature that isn't added yet. Then I think an administrator of it should listen to his community and add it.

Great that you folks like it, Feloth, Im getting like crazy when people dont write their name sometimes, I just want to know who the rep came from XP

Back