• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
14loklt.png

18kk per hour reload?
@Decoy

14loklt.png

18kk per hour reload?
@Decoy
@Old Stromon
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha...very funny
bas you're smart, but I'm more
this exp 07/12/2013 ? ok..
double exp activated
http://www33.speedy*****malware.localhost/sat9R/download/double.jpg
>>>>http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/sat9R/double.jpg<<< hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahaha
almostttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOUBLE EXP RELOAD ? ironic hahahahahahahaha
@Siramix @Mark

Last edited:
Ahh, do whatever you want. CBA arguing with brazilians, its like in tibia u make skull br will chase you from ss to ss. I can just say, if Mark/Hani decide to make exp shared they should disable transfers from lunar to shadow.

Ahh, do whatever you want. CBA arguing with brazilians, its like in tibia u make skull br will chase you from ss to ss. I can just say, if Mark/Hani decide to make exp shared they should disable transfers from lunar to shadow.
hahahaahahah, yes disable transfer from lunar to shadow.. NOW

@Old Stromon
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha...very funny
bas you're smart, but I'm more
this exp 07/12/2013 ? ok..
double exp activated
http://www33.speedy*****malware.localhost/sat9R/download/double.jpg
>>>>http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/sat9R/double.jpg<<< hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahaha
almostttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOUBLE EXP RELOAD ? ironic hahahahahahahaha
@Siramix @Mark

Yet you still had 8kk/h at hive -1 without this doubleexp weekend..

nobody gives a fuck about the online amount.. are you new to ot?.. warenia back then had 100 players online and they were all fighting.. thats all a hardcore pvp server needs.. we dont need ppl like u who wanna team bot inq/poi

nobody gives a fuck about the online amount.. are you new to ot?.. warenia back then had 100 players online and they were all fighting.. thats all a hardcore pvp server needs.. we dont need ppl like u who wanna team bot inq/poi
ok.. warenia.. 1oo players 8.6.. 100 players ACTIVE and 8.6 only to war and leave..
you really want compare LunarForce with this shit? man shut up...LUNARFORCE DEAD.. NOW 135 PLAYERS ONLINE... 120 MAKERS MAKING CASH AND 15 MAIN CHARS BOT TO LVL..BOT AFK..BOT MC..ETC....6 months of changes and this shit no have nothing...
MAN, OT ONLY TO WAR ? BACK TO U WARENIA or some shit 8.6

/\ So let's thing a little.

Exping right now.

Max exp you can get without happy stamina.

EK - 2.5kk/h
RP - 2.8-3.0kk/h
ED/MS - 2.6-3.2kk/h

With Shared exp everyone will be able to get 4kk+/h on warzones with 8-10people botting.
:D hey bro, i pay you if you tellme where the fuck you can make 3,2kk now with Mages in 200+ WITHOUT happy hour >,> and 3kk on rp (with bot ofc)

This is your argument? RIDICULOUS
guy, look gigantic shit that is LunarForce today, why? changes that you and your friends asked.
this exp/h..why ?vvvv
I REPEAT TO YOU "NO EXIST NOTHING ONLY BOTS BOTS BOTS AND BOTS MAKING CASH 24/07"
Siramix agreed with us, LunarForce needs changes.
6 months after the changes and what happened in LunarForce? before changes.. 500 players ACTIVE. today ? 150...130 bots making cash 24/07 and transfer to ShaDowcores or sell in rl..wars ? battles ? hahahahaahahahahah I count on the fingers of one hand how many battles or wars happened, profits and reasons to @Mark keep LunarForce as is today? no exist.......................................... "all this happened in this time" very ironic
SHUT THE FUCK UP, FOR WHAT YOU NEED MORE EXP? IF YOU WANNA HUNT WITH HAND GO FUCKING hive-1. I HAD SOLO 8kk, ENABLE SHARED 7kk ! WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING HELL YOU WANT? TELLME PLEASE! (4lvl in 2 hours in 350) GGG

hey bro, i pay you if you tellme where the fuck you can make 3,2kk now with Mages in 200+ WITHOUT happy hour >,> and 3kk on rp (with bot ofc)

Mage 280+ Banuta full afk on WindBot (modified script)
RP 300+ Grim Reapers -3 Darashia Windbot

Back