• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
Man...stop making this thread a Child Fight....
blynder is retard and probably is from brazil, and that's why everyone is racist with us...
but there's no reason to keep answering him...cmon, you all need to be the bigger man here...

It's the future of the server we're deciding...
Everyone's opinion should be respected and the marjority must be applied.

that's all.
now stop arguing about who has the best english or forum pvp
"gajs"

I understand you guys want this kind of things such as shared exp, I also understand you dont wanna play shadow cause its 2k players.. but I think most of the european people dont want shared exp back.. a lot of brs etc do.. it's just we will probably have never an agreement with each other. :p

I understand you guys want this kind of things such as shared exp, I also understand you dont wanna play shadow cause its 2k players.. but I think most of the european people dont want shared exp back.. a lot of brs etc do.. it's just we will probably have never an agreement with each other. :p
Because you only botting alone anyway? Stop destory for the rest :D

Yes Alex stfu, you not need high lvl, u have pinger. And you botting alone anyways with 8 Char in the same time (having screenshot saved) so better if you shut up here ;)

Yea today first war. what we seen? Aiven, Low etc, Mages from Calars team more tanky than a fkin 250 ek. So why the fuck you need higher exp, start to use brain, and hey brs, come with a team. Check who hard to kill us now and think how hard it will be if gms mage shared exp ;)

Thanks, and the Admin has not responded yet...
when he respond about this?
Most of the times they respond when they feel they have to I guess. I saw Hani say in another thread people get answered when they deserve to be answered or something like this and as this thread has been up for a while I'm hoping we get an answer soon. Also as you may notice some people are getting pretty tired of the Gm's inactivity of their own servers.

Yes, I guess we will never agree on this.

But there's no reason to disrespect each other :) , I respect your opinion

I don't understand why you want to change it back now? Because I'm very certain on the point that YOU, the majority of the voters, wanted to change it in the first place. Before I'm going to justify that you want to change it again, give me a relevant and proper suggestion how it should be, and try to compare it to how it is now and give me pro's and con's. I want you to take more action than crying. I'm not here to start drama, but I'm definitely here to listen and discuss how we can improve Lunarforce, but for that we need interested players who can think. Crybabies are not wanted in this discussion. We need constructive and helpful comments in order to improve Lunarforce.
Keep the levels how they are now, then bring back the original shared exp and exp rates.

Yes Alex stfu, you not need high lvl, u have pinger. And you botting alone anyways with 8 Char in the same time (having screenshot saved) so better if you shut up here ;)

Yea today first war. what we seen? Aiven, Low etc, Mages from Calars team more tanky than a fkin 250 ek. So why the fuck you need higher exp, start to use brain, and hey brs, come with a team. Check who hard to kill us now and think how hard it will be if gms mage shared exp ;)

I can understand Low tanking cuz hes 400+, but Aiven? you should be able to kill him hes only 311. You got 345 ED and you die almost as fast as Salar.

Siramix, you and the other ADM, know that that vote was stolen too, as the same people voting for "MISS LEVEL", this decision is not being stolen, but for players who want to play back the LUNARFORCE, a server that was good and let it be again, thank you. :)

I can understand Low tanking cuz hes 400+, but Aiven? you should be able to kill him hes only 311. You got 345 ED and you die almost as fast as Salar.
I playing on High Fighter . Cztery given out for Barnus or King Mah. And Barnus don't even have Mb or any bot.

Back