• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
I only got 2 things. idc about lower exp/shared exp!
  • I want active gms.
  • Give brazols free transfer to shadow.

I remember them I like them better than morning fights are just defense fights but you have to remember this is hardcore pvp

I know this is hardcore pvp , tell me what is going to change if shared exp back 40% and lower rates? Nothing gonna change.

Who ree with me write signed :
People will be able to level 600x easier...

What you don't understand is we don't want level 450 or 500 ed / eks again lol
So,if you are afraid when exp shared come back how its was before,many ppl get lv 500fast,,just fix to lv200or higher exp1,with this teams will can grow up on lunar and take lv 200 for fight and later this will be very hard get more lv with or without exp shared40%

Who agree with me write signed!!!

@Mark @Siramix

So,if you are afraid when exp shared come back how its was before,many ppl get lv 500fast,,just fix to lv200or higher exp1,with this teams will can grow up on lunar and take lv 200 for fight and later this will be very hard get more lv with or without exp shared40%

@Mark @Siramix

Where did I say I was afraid? I could give a shit less what happens to Lunarforce, I'm just simply speaking my mind. If I was to play again I wouldn't want to play vs level 500s

I undertand u bro,but think,with shared teams can grow up for fight, but have retards that will take lv700 so,fix to lv200+exxp1

Lv200+ Exp1
Exp shared 25or30%?
will be nice i guess
And other thing is punnishment who close spawns like hive-1 poi inqui....

I think something we all want is GM's to be more active and by the looks of it the majority of voters want shared experience back. Not sure if it is to take levels for fight or to transfer back to shadowcores but some people also wants you to close transfers which would make shared experience make sence I guess.

25/30% also too much.. its like almost having happy hour non stop if u have shared on..

So

@Siramix

We have some solutions here that most of us agree

*Shared exp 20% max
*More active Staff
*Closed Transfers
*Lower rates for high levels like 1x level 300

@Maziajka
I guess 20% is a fair amount, we won't see level 600 soon, but ofc someone will get it....but if we have an active staff it will be harder, because you wont be able to bot 24/7 to get 20 levels a day using MC at banuta with shared xp
Another solution MAYBE....is to remove happy hour xp or to make it 1 hour, instead of 2.

I don't know...

So

@Siramix

We have some solutions here that most of us agree

*Shared exp 20% max
*More active Staff
*Closed Transfers
*Lower rates for high levels like 1x level 300

@Maziajka
I guess 20% is a fair amount, we won't see level 600 soon, but ofc someone will get it....but if we have an active staff it will be harder, because you wont be able to bot 24/7 to get 20 levels a day using MC at banuta with shared xp
Another solution MAYBE....is to remove happy hour xp or to make it 1 hour, instead of 2.

I don't know...

better exp 1 for lv 200 or 250+

Exp shared 20% will be fine

and more gm active

The soul of lunarforce is a good server hardcore pvp without noobchar in war, without ava and waves like shadow, and exp not so hard for we can fight more than hunt bot o r manually, but have ppl that love be top lv or something like this,sad ;s

MY SUGGESTIONS
1- 30% exp shared bonus
2- dont remove ssa< is of game
3- lvl 250 to 300 xp1.5 - 351 to infinite xp1
4- keep loot rate x3 <is late for this change all have 1000000000kk..
5- Remove world transfer of lunarforce to shadowcores FAST

@Mark

Last edited:
@Siramix I speak for my team and some of the teams that fought vs us. When you guys updated all our enemies lefted the server because of the shared exp and the lvl drop, I personally thought it was ok they way you changed it, but I had nobody to fight vs so we ended up leaving also. Most of these teams are still active and are playing a different ot, which I am playing as well with my team. We had a bunch of teams here before update happened and we were fighting everyday, I also have recordings of all that. But I am sure that people don't just want to log in the fucking ot to go bot afk all day, even though its a hardcore pvp server, people still socialize with friends and go team hunt to get lvls and cash, these are needed if you fought every day like we did, now this kind of stuff kept my members active in teamspeak and were available for a battle at random times, I would think that's what happened to a lot of the teams that left server, after update everyone just went afk botting if not just stopped getting lvls on their chars because they didn't profit from the sharing bonus anymore.

So the only good proposal I see is changing to better exp shared, lvls are fine but if you decide to mess with them the only fair thing to do it's reduced them again. Also closed transfers to lunar so people wont just come here to make lvls and they will actually fight.
Change Lunarforce to better shared exp (40%?)
56 vote(s)
55.4%

@Siramix I speak for my team and some of the teams that fought vs us. When you guys updated all our enemies lefted the server because of the shared exp and the lvl drop, I personally thought it was ok they way you changed it, but I had nobody to fight vs so we ended up leaving also. Most of these teams are still active and are playing a different ot, which I am playing as well with my team. We had a bunch of teams here before update happened and we were fighting everyday, I also have recordings of all that. But I am sure that people don't just want to log in the fucking ot to go bot afk all day, even though its a hardcore pvp server, people still socialize with friends and go team hunt to get lvls and cash, these are needed if you fought every day like we did, now this kind of stuff kept my members active in teamspeak and were available for a battle at random times, I would think that's what happened to a lot of the teams that left server, after update everyone just went afk botting if not just stopped getting lvls on their chars because they didn't profit from the sharing bonus anymore.

So the only good proposal I see is changing to better exp shared, lvls are fine but if you decide to mess with them the only fair thing to do it's reduced them again. Also closed transfers to lunar so people wont just come here to make lvls and they will actually fight.
Change Lunarforce to better shared exp (40%?)
56 vote(s)
55.4%
SIGNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Siramix

What u wrote before nice: bla bla. In hive -1 i can have Solo 8kk/hr in lvl 350.. with 40% enabled will be 13kk? so yea, thats cool cause then I can make lvl 400 fast and transfer to shadow.

Second think, DON't close transfers FROM SHADOW TO LUNAR! But close from LUNAR TO SHADOW. < cause then ppls who will bored in skullbashers they will transfer to lunar, then they will can't transfer back to shadow xD thats why Lunar had so many palyer before.

Third: If they make 40% shared exp, let them delete 50% ue/ava think then we actually can fight with fun. cause 450lvl? and what? 5 ue dedek. and don't say guys, dont cause its help alot to kill high lvls, just like Inferna or calva.. and I wont be Arsed if they make back old lvls..

Fully like Before update just without ue/ava reducement. < this times we had the most fun. <before veziv and calar started charloving and started cry on forum about ava/ue> but still if you want to have fun in HARDCORE pvp, let we use all this thinks.

Back