• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
guy you is retarded mentally and blind?
with the changes requested, LunarForce is dead and a shit no one play
u and your friends say "ALL PLAY ON SUMMER".....no one is playing that shit

Seems like you're retarded since you cant read I never said "ALL PLAY ON SUMMER"... I said.. people will play AFTER SUMMER.. you know what summer means? Go outside and enjoy the sun (even if theres not much sun in my country atm :'( )

Just to keep it on the subject guys, lets talk about facts. Fact is the online numbers went down since update, fact is there hasnt even been 1/4 of the warmodes there was before update, @Mark @Siramix, you guys are smart and can figure this out. Now with this update u made you kept a group of players that are not even playing your server anymore and you basically said fuck u to us the people that have been playing lunar and shadows since day one. Now if you are not interested in the server growing just leave things as they are and hope one day this kids that asked u for update decide to play it, but if you want thimgs to happen make the changes i guarantee you my team will come back and im pretty sure enemies will follow us. I mean lunar was the best pvp server out there til update

Numbers dont matter.. look at shadowcores 2k players.. not much wars expect for Kaida fighting vs Calar/Veziv or randoms.

Just to keep it on the subject guys, lets talk about facts. Fact is the online numbers went down since update, fact is there hasnt even been 1/4 of the warmodes there was before update, @Mark @Siramix, you guys are smart and can figure this out. Now with this update u made you kept a group of players that are not even playing your server anymore and you basically said fuck u to us the people that have been playing lunar and shadows since day one. Now if you are not interested in the server growing just leave things as they are and hope one day this kids that asked u for update decide to play it, but if you want thimgs to happen make the changes i guarantee you my team will come back and im pretty sure enemies will follow us. I mean lunar was the best pvp server out there til update

I come with team too . If everything back how was before.

As I said.. I understand you guys want shared exp.. some others doesnt.. best solution is a new server.. everyone who wants to play there can play.. people who prefer smth else play here or whatever.

Seems like you're retarded since you cant read I never said "ALL PLAY ON SUMMER"... I said.. people will play AFTER SUMMER.. you know what summer means? Go outside and enjoy the sun (even if theres not much sun in my country atm :'( )
hahahahaahahahaahahaha
before say "ALL PLAY IN SUMMER", now "ALL PLAY AFTER THE SUMMER" hahahaahah very funny

its clear that the ppl who want shared exp back just want to exp, and this is hardcore pvp, if u want exp go shadowcores.
yes shared will get more ppl, but these ppl will just exp so the ot will be as dead as it is now.
some br teams keep saying that if shared is back they will come back to fight but this just says that they want shared back to exp. the exp is fking high, u can get 200 in 2 days, so i dont see why do they need the shared exp to "start" or to get lvls to fight. 1week max and all ur team is already 220+

in my point of view if back exp shared and normal damages of spells and avalanches , this can attract some teams to play lunarforce , teams of 8.6 , shadow and positive global...

I'm not the right person to post any suggestions since from what I've heard apparently I have ruined this server with my suggestions previously.

I will just explain why not many people play on this server, here we go.
  • Main reason Calar/Veziv - either way one of us cries (not enough ppl, this one going def this one doing this etc.. etc..)
  • People are bored on this ot even when we got nice wars (why? simple, you play here just to war!! yes its hard-core pvp!! but hey you can't only fight 24/7. People got too much cash etc.. etc..
How to fix the issue with cash? quite simple, change the loot rate to lower (I know that ppl got 100kk's etc.. etc..) but how about this, let people transfer cash to shadowcores with a "Magic Parcel" with this being delete all the remaining cash on lunarforce, or let people have 1-3kk so they can buy supplies in order to gain cash. Yes I know that people could purchase items before the cash deletion, but hey who gives a fuck if you have bp of soft boots? or yala masks? if no one will buy them since they won't have cash. I know that people could buy ssa/might rings, but just delete the npc before you let people know about the cash deletion. Also after few weeks or a month change the "TOF" price to 100k.

For me it should stay like it is now!!

I'm not the right person to post any suggestions since from what I've heard apparently I have ruined this server with my suggestions previously.

• Main reason Calar/Veziv - either way one of us cries (not enough ppl, this one going def this one doing this etc.. etc..)
  • People are bored on this ot even when we got nice wars (why? simple, you play here just to war!! yes its hard-core pvp!! but hey you can't only fight 24/7. People got too much cash etc.. etc..
How to fix the issue with cash? quite simple, change the loot rate to lower (I know that ppl got 100kk's etc.. etc..) but how about this, let people transfer cash to shadowcores with a "Magic Parcel" with this being delete all the remaining cash on lunarforce, or let people have 1-3kk so they can buy supplies in order to gain cash. Yes I know that people could purchase items before the cash deletion, but hey who gives a fuck if you have bp of soft boots? or yala masks? if no one will buy them since they won't have cash. I know that people could buy ssa/might rings, but just delete the npc before you let people know about the cash deletion. Also after few weeks or a month change the "TOF" price to 100k.

you is conscious of what did

i dont think the cash is the problem here, if some1 got 100kk ye he can go buy 1000000x ssa but he only can carry 50x at a time so its not rlly affecting much

Back