• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
i dont think the cash is the problem here, if some1 got 100kk ye he can go buy 1000000x ssa but he only can carry 50x at a time so its not rlly affecting much

ppl will block lik a ***** with " 50 ssas" bcs probably can come with 100 more if he got lvl 250+, will tank like a ***** for 5 min or more when he finally die, he will back with more ssa.

and yes, stone skin its a part of a game, but if still continue like this every1 will get bored at wars, maybe increase a exhaust or smth will make server better...

sry for english

ppl will block lik a ***** with " 50 ssas" bcs probably can come with 100 more if he got lvl 250+, will tank like a ***** for 5 min or more when he finally die, he will back with more ssa.

and yes, stone skin its a part of a game, but if still continue like this every1 will get bored at wars, maybe increase a exhaust or smth will make server better...

sry for english
niggas cant tank

you is conscious of what did

You what? Me and 90% of the "War People" are happy with the update, it's just you fucking braizlians moaning 24/7 on this forum that you want shared exp back, but guess what? as long as EU people play here you won't get shared exp back, you want shared exp? go shadwocores and spam avalanches on INQ. Can you tell me what did brazilians do before lunarforce update? If you can't I can tell you what they did. Fight Yalahar 40 Versus 40 (Navi Fight) Fatima in trap? server down, one team getting boxed? server down! Brazilians almost ruined this server, now we kicked brazilians out from this server and its 100% better. All you can do is dance samba with Hydras in Ankh.

Keep calm maaiii friendooooooooooooooooooo " ALL PLAY ON SUMMER" HAHAHAHA

damn son.. theres people from your side who actually come up with some arguments.. all you do is show how dumb you are.

anyway, pretty much what Calar said.. x)

You what? Me and 90% of the "War People" are happy with the update, it's just you fucking braizlians moaning 24/7 on this forum that you want shared exp back, but guess what? as long as EU people play here you won't get shared exp back, you want shared exp? go shadwocores and spam avalanches on INQ. Can you tell me what did brazilians do before lunarforce update? If you can't I can tell you what they did. Fight Yalahar 40 Versus 40 (Navi Fight) Fatima in trap? server down, one team getting boxed? server down! Brazilians almost ruined this server, now we kicked brazilians out from this server and its 100% better. All you can do is dance samba with Hydras in Ankh.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK U FUNNY BRO RILLY

owned.
close thread plax

@Calar
Yea bro, this new update was good for war ppl, i enjoyed it also and for me the ot is nice like is it now. BUT! you or Veziv Always cry cuz 1 of you lost actual fight, ppls bored of everyday drama and this kind of shits.

Before update it was fully same but we were too high lvls and ava/ues was reduced thats why Wars was shits... cause if we could have ava , 350 mages would die like a shit.. and who cares? no1 (or maybe charlovers but no1 else)

In Old times, even if veziv or calar was retired, we had a small team "with nowaday turban gang ppls+bas,decoy,Tali and few others" and we was every night fighting vs this brazols.. and yea it was fun.. they are not the best pvp, but u know its funny, and i can call it FUN, and not that is fun when we fight vs best propvpguilds for 30 min, listening to Vezivs scream, then he go crymode for half day cause he lost. When we fought vs Brs even if we died, we laughted on skype or vent , and came back.
So if they fix back old lvl rate, and ava/ue think+ Transfers could be fun again.
Thats only my opinion.

You are very funny mr burger
how many war after changes? you stay active ? u team ? team enemys.. ? how many players active.. ? ACTIVE, NO BOT MAKING MONEY 24/07
keep Lunarforce? dead no wars.. 150 players.. 1 player have 3 ek bot mc making money 24/07 to sell in rl
look the crap that is LunarForce after changes, your team not play here... kayto make team in ShaDowcores, u enemys no play here.. KAIDA DESTROYED AND KICKED U OF SHADOWCORES..veziv no have team here. ..no have nothing in this shit today.. why ? after changes that you asked.
you pay to keep active LunarForce? Mark will keep this shit active without return financial ? you only think on eat?
we need changes urgent, or you say now "ALL GO PLAY AFTER SUMMER"

Last edited:
idk why ppl even argue about ue/ava dmg when that was changed a year ago or smth not at the last update.

if only euw players were playing and making wars everyday like before, Calar would have owned all of us....but..that's not the reality.
So...

Mark,Hani,Siramix,etc have two options

1 - Listen who actually wanna play here to get xp,fight,socialize.

2- Listen to people who actually just log in at forums,not in the server...and when logs, it's only to turn on bot to hunt 24/7 and make cash

Now it's time to analyze who is the real players, and who's just a crying fat baby PVP over 9000 at forums,

if only euw players were playing and making wars everyday like before, Calar would have owned all of us....but..that's not the reality.
So...

Mark,Hani,Siramix,etc have two options

1 - Listen who actually wanna play here to get xp,fight,socialize.

2- Listen to people who actually just log in at forums,not in the server...and when logs, it's only to turn on bot to hunt 24/7 and make cash

Now it's time to analyze who is the real players, and who's just a crying fat baby PVP over 9000 at forums,
real players? we are the ones playing.
listen to the one that WANT to play? or to the ones to actually play

Don't mean any disrespect to your opinion calar, but your 90% of war ppl are not even half of what lunarforce used to be, and even before update you guys didn't have more warmodes than we did, you wonder why we had 50 frag warmodes? it's because we had 6 different teams to fight. So after we ended one we will go right on to the next. You guys have always been 2-3 teams, mainly 2, and I think the most was 4 at a a time and you will have one war system a day maybe two and after update I can count your war systems with my fingers bro, so sorry bro but that war ppl bullshit its not gonna work anymore because you were one of the first cats to bail out of lunar after update, and you didn't kick Brazilians they left, and us Mexicans we left cause we had no one to fight, so now server its free for you EU to afk bot all day and have one war system a month fucking GZZZ BROO!!! really calar this its not really meant to offend you, it's just made to let you know how strong my disagreement is. Now the facts are there and I wont lie you guys have some of the best players in this game but still people wanna play this ot and if its only made for EU ppl @Mark @Siramix @Hani let me know I would just stop my efforts to getting this community to grow.

Last edited:
As I said...botting afk is not playing, stop please.

You guys talk about brs only want is rpg...
But the real rpgers right now is you guys, just up leveling and getting cash

Back
Top Bottom