• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
Anyway, it's probably never gonna work out.. you brs/mexicans whatever have different opinions than us europeans.. either way people wont like it.. thats why I said before the only real solution is you guys play on shadowcores since its bascially exactly what you guys are asking for on lunar? or a fully new server with the stuff we like or you guys do. To continue argue like this seems pretty pointless and leads nowhere.

I don't know if you are retarded, please look at other factors, they didn't only remove shared exp or lowered exp stage, they have also decreased magic lvls. So when they add shared exp again people will be able to get from 0-400 in 1 month, and then you will cry that you need bigger mlvl cuz you can't kill that mage.
You are very funny CALAR
how many war after changes? you stay active ? u team ? team enemys.. ? how many players active.. ? ACTIVE, NO BOT MAKING MONEY 24/07
keep Lunarforce? dead no wars.. 150 players.. 1 player have 3 ek bot mc making money 24/07 to sell in rl
look the crap that is LunarForce after changes, your team not play here... kayto make team in ShaDowcores, u enemys no play here.. KAIDA DESTROYED AND KICKED U OF SHADOWCORES..veziv no have team here. ..no have nothing in this shit today.. why ? after changes that you asked.
you pay to keep active LunarForce? Mark will keep this shit active without return financial ? you think only on eat?
we need changes urgent, or you say now "ALL GO PLAY AFTER SUMMER" (2)

Last edited:
keep it how it is, don't listen to these ppl who only want to make 500

is not true , we want shared exp like before for teams can grow up more fast on lunarforce for fight too , and for these players dont get lv 500 with exp shared on poi , banuta etc its just fix experience rate 1 for levels 300~~350+ problem solved ;)

If we're not listen...I vote to ban all brs,mexicans,venezuelans from the server...as you guys from Eu said

Only your opinion matters.

Ur mother is orc, banana lower,
Actually fuck all of this shit update, keep it as it is now and stfu, i'll make my rp 340 then transfer to shadow than keep my 350 ed in lunar and make lvl 400 fuck all of this.

ATLEAST VEZIV AND CALAR SHOULD FUCKING MOVE THEIR ASS TO FUCKIN LUNAR AND FUCKIN FIGHT EVERY FUCKING DAY AFTER THEIR FUCKIN CRYES WHAT FUCKIN CHANGED THE OT. NOT FKIN MATTER WHO THE FUCK WIN, JUST HAVE FUN AND FUCKIN FIGHT PLS!

End of thread!
Penguins reload!
Msg veziv for vt and everton for char.
@Calar @Vezivreload

is not true , we want shared exp like before for teams can grow up more fast on lunarforce for fight too , and for these players dont get lv 500 with exp shared on poi , banuta etc its just fix experience rate 1 for levels 300~~350+ problem solved ;)

How does 1x exp matter if you still have 25% shared exp bonus + happy hour?

back lunarforce exp shared

don't cry pl

orcs !

The only polish guy who wrote here I think was Calar (maybe 1-2 more) the rest are not polish.

How does 1x exp matter if you still have 25% shared exp bonus + happy hour?

The only polish guy who wrote here I think was Calar (maybe 1-2 more) the rest are not polish.
guy, you not see that LunarForce dead?
no exist nothing only bots bots bots and bots making cash 24/07
no have action,battles, wars and players, only bots bots bots bots and botsssssssss
after the changes, I count on the fingers of one hand how many battles or wars happened
not exist logic and argument to keep LunarForce as is today

@Mark @Siramix

Last edited:
guy, you not see that LunarForce dead?
no exist nothing only bots bots bots and bots making cash 24/07
no have action,battles, wars and players, only bots bots bots bots and botsssssssss
after the changes, I count on the fingers of one hand how many battles or wars happened
not exist logic and argument to keep LunarForce as is today
No i dont see. Wanna fight? Here we are. Enable shared wont make more wars. And if i make lvl 400 in a week it wont make sense, cause then u will cry after few week, cause ppl too high lvl blaaaablaaaa. Just go bot, have life then we can fight at night. Its ots! For war. If u want rpg go rl tibia or 1 of theese br ots.

No i dont see. Wanna fight? Here we are. Enable shared wont make more wars. And if i make lvl 400 in a week it wont make sense, cause then u will cry after few week, cause ppl too high lvl blaaaablaaaa. Just go bot, have life then we can fight at night. Its ots! For war. If u want rpg go rl tibia or 1 of theese br ots.
not have team for nothing guy.
many players lvl 400..350 etc because Mark activated Double exp, contributed much and lvl 300+ xp2 .
now is different, experience shared will be smaller, and the stage of experience is more difficult, you and your friends no have arguments logical, no insist.
LunarForce this for anyone see, dead ;)

/\ So let's thing a little.

Exping right now.

Max exp you can get without happy stamina.

EK - 2.5kk/h
RP - 2.8-3.0kk/h
ED/MS - 2.6-3.2kk/h

With Shared exp everyone will be able to get 4kk+/h on warzones with 8-10people botting.

Currently there is 109 players (bots) online on Lunarforce and there is 130 people who have voted. Will we responce from anyone else but Siramix?
In my opinion I just want to know if you guys are willing to do some changes on the server to keep the majority of players happy or will this botting era never end?
And if you are planning to do nothing atleast remove the rule that its illegal to mc/bot etc because if you haven't noticed there is pretty much 140 botters and 10 players pretty much every single day.
@Hani @Mark

Exping right now.

EK - 2.5kk/h
RP - 2.8-3.0kk/h
ED/MS - 2.6-3.2kk/h

With Shared exp everyone will be able to get 4kk+/h on warzones with 8-10people botting.

We had like 8kk/h I think on Hive -1 with shared exp on level 350s haha boring as fuck.

Exping right now.

EK - 2.5kk/h
RP - 2.8-3.0kk/h
ED/MS - 2.6-3.2kk/h

This is your argument? RIDICULOUS
guy, look gigantic shit that is LunarForce today, why? changes that you and your friends asked.
this exp/h..why ?vvvv
I REPEAT TO YOU "NO EXIST NOTHING ONLY BOTS BOTS BOTS AND BOTS MAKING CASH 24/07"
Siramix agreed with us, LunarForce needs changes.
6 months after the changes and what happened in LunarForce? before changes.. 500 players ACTIVE. today ? 150...130 bots making cash 24/07 and transfer to ShaDowcores or sell in rl..wars ? battles ? hahahahaahahahahah I count on the fingers of one hand how many battles or wars happened, profits and reasons to @Mark keep LunarForce as is today? no exist.......................................... "all this happened in this time" very ironic

Last edited:
Currently there is 109 players (bots) online on Lunarforce and there is 130 people who have voted. Will we responce from anyone else but Siramix?
In my opinion I just want to know if you guys are willing to do some changes on the server to keep the majority of players happy or will this botting era never end?
And if you are planning to do nothing atleast remove the rule that its illegal to mc/bot etc because if you haven't noticed there is pretty much 140 botters and 10 players pretty much every single day.
@Hani @Mark
about voting, friends and friends voted.
about illegal bot..mc etc, you are honest

Back