• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
put exp shared 25%~~30% and experience rate 1 lv 300+~~lv350+ and will be so hard get high lv with 2h bonus stamina

Delete all br´s
put a 2+2 survey in order to make sure that turban gangs and brs will never be able to login again
delete veziv from planet
make death penalty 75 % instead of 35 %
make lunarforce 7.4

i can just say some. siramix/mark any more gms. you need to got online on lunarfore and deletade ppl who is botting only one you deleted was me and what you lost alot of players. im not understand why you dont ban/deletad players who sitting here and say it easy to bot and so on. just ban them.. i will come back if you bring back to old old old lunar without veziv calar. so i can battle with my brs and other ppl . its was more fun them now its never more war they only say okey lets ob.
and if one die they run deff and stay there. like 2h and log out. and start to sneak ppl if they exp?......................... anyone can say somting else?

/\ The whole point is to get more people on lunarforce, and you're saying "Bring lunarforce when there was 14 people online and out of these 14 people 9 chars were mine"

i can just say some. siramix/mark any more gms. you need to got online on lunarfore and deletade ppl who is botting only one you deleted was me and what you lost alot of players. im not understand why you dont ban/deletad players who sitting here and say it easy to bot and so on. just ban them.. i will come back if you bring back to old old old lunar without veziv calar. so i can battle with my brs and other ppl . its was more fun them now its never more war they only say okey lets ob.
and if one die they run deff and stay there. like 2h and log out. and start to sneak ppl if they exp?......................... anyone can say somting else?
Reapzar TankzarLvl 386< bot afk banuta 24/07 now he retired. hahahaahha
after ban u thom, not exist rules bro :/

After thom got banned , i really didnt seen any GM online , I just see then at 1 year birth of lunarforce .
The staff heard the EUR players , and now lunar is full DEAD ! I can tell you guys , if we play lunarforce all what we gonna do is kill ppl 100% afk bot , why not hear now us? brazilians and mexican ppl? Lunar atm just serves now to put bot , get full rich , transfer shadowcores and sell money for rl money , or just be rich in shadowcores , buying itens cheapest in lunar to put in house at shadowcores.
Changes please ! @Mark @Siramix

Siramix actually been online quite a lot before and jailed botters after Thom got banned.

@Mark @Siramix answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say something, my god.
this shit dead and you not say nothing, not respond !!!!

@Mark @Siramix answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say something, my god.
this shit dead and you not say nothing, not respond !!!!

If you had brain you'd probably get a reponse long time ago. Tagging them every day over and over again will definitely not get you anywhere.

Just add this shared exp shit untill lvl 200 so this new players have a easier start....
Tbh everyone who has started to play from lvl 8 with their friends were kinda mad because they couldnt exp together and it was much harder etc...
I know shared exp will lead again to group of botters that do 10lvls/day+
But untill level 200 it cant harm anyone :)

Just add this shared exp shit untill lvl 200 so this new players have a easier start....
Tbh everyone who has started to play from lvl 8 with their friends were kinda mad because they couldnt exp together and it was much harder etc...
I know shared exp will lead again to group of botters that do 10lvls/day+
But untill level 200 it cant harm anyone :)

for stop this group of botters is simple : ban them , but the gms are so inactive in game... ;)

Back