• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Today's big thais-ab battle (Exitium vs Masterplan)

Aap

Reaction score
Argor view:
Argor thais-ab.cam

Nothing special, we decided come back after several deaths and I think we won in frags.

(requested movie)

If this cam will not prove how unbalanced vocatiosn are here then nothign will, for a paladin to be able to solo 1 person after another and then kill 2 ppl while being traped by like 6-7.

Mas san and assasin star damage need to be reduced by a minimum of 50% other wise I really do not see the point of people exping mages when 2 lvl 200 palys are able to rape 6 lvl 200 mages by simply spaming mas san.

PS: Nice script Argor to hold melee on last target, if the gm's here would have some common sense they would ban you for it, since your hopping liek crazy yet using stars on the same/last target the whole time lol

1. Im neutral and i think paladins are gods on this ot, hope u ll change it !!
2. Argor using bot for sure
3. Nice battle ; )

Paladins ain't god on this ot, since Argor has a nice bot he can defence himself when he's trapped when I get trapped I can't spam exevo mas san and heal since I got no bot.
It got nothing to do with the vocation, it's because Argor use a stupid bot that's why this server ain't fun anymore, only botters here and I hardly see any botters getting watched neither punished.

bay

Paladins ain't god on this ot, since Argor has a nice bot he can defence himself when he's trapped when I get trapped I can't spam exevo mas san and heal since I got no bot.
It got nothing to do with the vocation, it's because Argor use a stupid bot that's why this server ain't fun anymore, only botters here and I hardly see any botters getting watched neither punished.

bay

wow u really are a saint :eek: hail u for ur honesty :) may gods be with u.

u might think pallys are over powerd in the movie but they arent,

its just that the pallys in this movie are 190-230!

and u are one of those who doesnt bot right? Hmm i put u in the "i deny my existence"

Yes, I'm one of those
Using a bot to survive is just very nooby and if you have to use a bot to kill someone is ....

Yes, I'm one of those
Using a bot to survive is just very nooby and if you have to use a bot to kill someone is ....

go fight a war versus bop or fusao and you will realize that if you dont have a team on real tibia that uses a bot your fucked

u might think pallys are over powerd in the movie but they arent,

its just that the pallys in this movie are 190-230!

your either retarded, or one of those gay paladyns that dosnet want his overpowered bull shit taken away since you don't know how to play a mage to pvp with as it should be.

Back