• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tom's new lifethread :D

Guys on forum make me cry, so much photos with cash ! Damn im so poor.

wanna make a million pound bet the recovery key was on it? and i bought the account from snuff not tomz? i sold my account westie to tomz

Jeah, i sold Tom to Westie before hmm 3-4 month's? Before that i bought that account from Biop.
And as far as i know, Westie sold Tom to some guy,Then bought Tom back, and few week's later Tom has been hacked.
End of the story.

that money is nothing that was the first day i started :) im hitting maybe 120kk now :p

Just post some screenshots, or just close this shitty thread. Forgot what for it was made?

vwz85s.jpg

logged in today and took 100 ;o

- - - Updated - - -

1qibkw.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

14y259e.jpg

Very nice. Glad to see you back. Do you also intend on bringing some of the other kids with you? If so, great.

sup flandieeeee :) il be back on later msg me when im on xd il keep screen shots coming dont worry ;D

and that question will never be answered you little gremlin.

warmode plx bring your "shivera gringo team of complete idiots" please ready for war when you are

why you commenting you fat little boy? go back to sucking peoples dick for free items fag.

4kw8pv.jpg

Back