• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tonight's Action Dara/Thais

You can't speak about what might have been... By the way, does insulting people actually make you feel better? A little boost to your self-esteem?

"what might have been", my point was simple, renacashi was to much of a coward to enter the house so he left his team alone

and no, insulting does not make me feel better, it just amazes me that everytime that someone write something about renacashi always some forumtroll(90% of the times you)starts to defend him

since when does he care about what people says? he should just care about hows its going for his team and start help... just ignore them lol

and yeaaa because that's exactly what he is lol

Well, I can't speak for him, but I've never seen him posting on forum: "OMGOGMMGMGMGMG, YOU DED, HAHAHA, BAD PLAYER, SCARED TO LEAVE PZ WHEN YOU'RE ALONE? WE'RE ONLY 10 PEOPLE." Oh ye, what's wrong with people like that? Yesterday, I ran from depot to my house and Skyrazor appears at my front door saying: "Always running to PZ." How fucking stupid can one be and go solo vs 5 or 6 guys on a lvl 193 without time rings and hoping that one of them gets kicked so he can get one of them down with double UEing.

Well, I can't speak for him, but I've never seen him posting on forum: "OMGOGMMGMGMGMG, YOU DED, HAHAHA, BAD PLAYER, SCARED TO LEAVE PZ WHEN YOU'RE ALONE? WE'RE ONLY 10 PEOPLE." Oh ye, what's wrong with people like that? Yesterday, I ran from depot to my house and Skyrazor appears at my front door saying: "Always running to PZ." How fucking stupid can one be and go solo vs 5 or 6 guys on a lvl 193 without time rings and hoping that one of them gets kicked so he can get one of them down with double UEing.

what has that got to do with anything?
renacashi was for sure not alone yesterday, but due to his small balls he left his team alone, only to survive himself

and duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, renacashi or atleast his loyal minion awarded has one of the biggest mouths on the server

i'd say renacashis team was in one vent and thules team was in another

and then they have noone to blame but themself

He can't play a mage, so just wait til we get enough people to 1 turn him every time :)

You can't play a mage.

How much HP do you have?
About 2500~ for sure and Pilskytten does have about 2300HP and you're healing your HP full with one Exura Sio.

Pilskytten was rushing in and out again.
And what about you?
No, you didn't. (Quoting Tech N9ne :p)

PT2:
I doubt they were all in vent...

You were right. They were in our Vent!
Crying around and listening to what we were saying.
So don't wonder why they aren't bringing about some nice combo.
It was a fair fight at Darashia.

Witht eh same ammount of people in the start.
But they had the higher level and dont forget about that 400+ ED.
Well, I wasn't the one who was saying Pierce is going in PZ. He was staying outside of the house and shooting SD's from there. So I said 'Pussy Pierce' which wasn't even lied. And after his last mate died he ran to AB. Prolly going to hellgate TP but not going in even when we just chased him untill north gate thais. And you know that he didn't have 15MIN PZ.
Well, okay then let him stay like that but later that night thule awarded and kallunkio went to kill me when I was hunting Pinguins ;D And they failed so hard. They didn't even gather and Thule was throwing Avalanches about 5min when I was standing AFK there.

Sometimes I think people are just stupid. Im never pretanding to be the best in PVP and I will never do but I know what im doing and im a bit more expierenced than just "basics", so if you really feel better when you're flaming me.. Do it. But just check my cams. In all 3 cams I should have died liek 1 time.

But Okay.. I haven't insulted them nor I even msged them to make them get angry and afterwards Im getting told that I act like a kid. Ouch!

Last edited:
You can't play a mage.

How much HP do you have?
About 2500~ for sure and Pilskytten does have about 2300HP and you're healing your HP full with one Exura Sio.

And what about you?

PT2:

Well, I wasn't the one who was saying Pierce is going in PZ. He was staying outside of the house and shooting SD's from there. So I said 'Pussy Pierce' which wasn't even lied. And after his last mate died he ran to AB. Prolly going to hellgate TP but not going in even when we just chased him untill north gate thais. And you know that he didn't have 15MIN PZ.
Well, okay then let him stay like that but later that night thule awarded and kallunkio went to kill me when I was hunting Pinguins ;D And they failed so hard. They didn't even gather and Thule was throwing Avalanches about 5min when I was standing AFK there.

Sometimes I think people are just stupid. Im never pretanding to be the best in PVP and I will never do but I know what im doing and im a bit more expierenced than just "basics", so if you really feel better when you're flaming me.. Do it. But just check my cams. In all 3 cams I should have died liek 1 time.

But Okay.. I haven't insulted them nor I even msged them to make them get angry and afterwards Im getting told that I act like a kid. Ouch!

u might have died 1 time but u havent been fighting much havent seen you.

Nice ;D ffs i hate all these dashers they shoulf get rid of all dashers rly annoying lmao

jamfrix was like traped and wroooooeeeeeeeemmmmmm his gone ...

Nice ;D ffs i hate all these dashers they shoulf get rid of all dashers rly annoying lmao

jamfrix was like traped and wroooooeeeeeeeemmmmmm his gone ...

So join and get rid of us then instead of talking and doing nothing.

You can't play a mage.

How much HP do you have?

And what about you?

PT2:

Definetly there are stupid people, but sometimes staying a few steps away is the right thing to do, since why bother giving your enemies a chance in a situation where it's not even necessary. You can't actually bring out one's good sides when you don't even like him. A true player even respects his enemies.

I do have to give it to you... Only kids or idiots spam people they've just fragged with messages like: "OWNED OMG !!!! NOOB PLAYER! YOU'RE SO BAD!"
So, stay cool. Peace.

Definetly there are stupid people, but sometimes staying a few steps away is the right thing to do, since why bother giving your enemies a chance in a situation where it's not even necessary. You can't actually bring out one's good sides when you don't even like him. A true player even respects his enemies.

I do have to give it to you... Only kids or idiots spam people they've just fragged with messages like: "OWNED OMG !!!! NOOB PLAYER! YOU'RE SO BAD!"
So, stay cool. Peace.

You're totally right. But I'm totally not the person who's messaging the people we killed and say owned.
Just in Default when the guy died a little "own3d <3"

But still you're right, I also hate people like that. But I really don't know why you're protecting Pierce with your repuation when he doesn't care about what talk about him on forum.
Or like he'd say:
I dun care what all these kids want from me!

or something liek that xD
havent been in his team for ages :p

Back