• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tonight's Action Dara/Thais

You're totally right. But I'm totally not the person who's messaging the people we killed and say owned.
Just in Default when the guy died a little "own3d <3"

But still you're right, I also hate people like that. But I really don't know why you're protecting Pierce with your repuation when he doesn't care about what talk about him on forum.
Or like he'd say:
I dun care what all these kids want from me!

or something liek that xD
havent been in his team for ages :p

Well, I do it because it's fun. I get to chat and all that. A nice thing to do when you're bored, but well, it is a bit pointless when he doesn't care anyways, so ye, the only real reason for me and my posts is boredom. + I do get to practice my English, so it isn't of any harm.

Well, okay then let him stay like that but later that night thule awarded and kallunkio went to kill me when I was hunting Pinguins ;D And they failed so hard. They didn't even gather and Thule was throwing Avalanches about 5min when I was standing AFK there.

But Okay.. I haven't insulted them nor I even msged them to make them get angry and afterwards Im getting told that I act like a kid.

your so full of bullshit, "5mins"?? give me a brake i shot maybe what 1 or max 2 avalanches and then started to run around(as you did) and took me sometime and when i got to the "right place" u passed me and ran to pz.

your so full of bullshit, "5mins"?? give me a brake i shot maybe what 1 or max 2 avalanches and then started to run around(as you did) and took me sometime and when i got to the "right place" u passed me and ran to pz.

Sorry I was 10min AFK
And when I came back it looked like you were standing there for ages

For all you lil boys and girls i clearly said in vent

'Don't even bother going in that house it's just a death trap go east toward north gate'

If people choose not to listen that's not my problem.

I actually heal about 1.6k with exura sio and i have 2.2k hp

For all you lil boys and girls i clearly said in vent

'Don't even bother going in that house it's just a death trap go east toward north gate'

If people choose not to listen that's not my problem.

I actually heal about 1.6k with exura sio and i have 2.2k hp

atleast hes good on smthing pinging guys. Pinged me when i chased Ti then went on gotti and healed hes dls and he pinged it aswell, fat kid.

I guess its not possible to get rid of you because you're almost online all day log.

He's not online all day long, I think. I barely see him online, only in the mornings and in the evenings.(CET that is.)

Back