• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top 10 best players 2010 (guess)

Best player

• Messi

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Ibrakadabra

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Wayne Rooney

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Xavi

• Iniesta

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Kaká

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Drogba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lampard

• other..

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters
1.- Messi

2.- Wayne Rooney
3.- Kaká
4.- Xavi
5.- Ronaldo
6.- Kaká
7.- Drogba
8.- Iniesta
9.- Lampard

Iniesta havnt been good the whole season, he started to be good again the last 1-2 months. Eto'o same with him, since the Chelsea win (well he only played 1 game after that) and they won it after 2 goals from Eto'o.
Higuain have been good the whole season! So? If you wanna call someone a DIVA you should call messi the biggest DIVA ever... He dont care about the others if he havnt scored any goals.. Who should score in the small games? If Higuain didnt score in the small games who would? no1 and they would lose those and poff Barca would have a few more points more than Real Madrid... Okey he havnt showed his skills in the big games but it doesnt care... If you want, I can bring up moments Eto'o failed 300x.. Against Fiorentina he was ALL ALONE like 40-50 meters with the goalie... (the defenders failed) and guess what? he failed to score and it was against Fiorentina (Thats a good team)
Do not call Higuain a DIVA because Messi is one hell of a bigger DIVA than anyone..

And no, its not disgusting to score with one-touch... That is what a STRIKER should do.. Wingers should go in and shot / pass the ball so he should shot.. You want Higuain to stand outside the box and yell "Eyy give me the ball and Ill go around every single player in the box and score" if you complain on one touch goals then go ahead, complain on Wayne Rooney because he done ALOT of one touches. Just watch Milan-games in san siro he made 2 one touches with his head and I forgot in Old Trafford but sure he did it there aswell... >>>>>>>>>>>>>><No goals are disgusting.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<..

Then you've not seen Petter Hansons goal against Greece EM 2008. Go watch it.

Unbelievable, I seen the goal live... Its a good goal because every single swedish player was like "Oh its over lets walk back to our positions" while he saw the oppurtunity (spelling?) so he did go there and scored...

Back