• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top 10 best players 2010 (guess)

Best player

• Messi

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Ibrakadabra

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Wayne Rooney

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Xavi

• Iniesta

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Kaká

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Drogba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lampard

• other..

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters
Messi
Iniesta
Xavi
Daniel Alves
Rooney
Eto
Drogba
Lampard
Kaka

I'm not including Ronaldo becouse he can only play well which weak clubs.

Aqu, thats why he scored in a champions league final? against Inter?.

Are you saying that iniesta, xavi and d.alves is better than Rooney? ffs, okay ur a Barcelona fan but WTF? Get a limit ...

Shut up, Aandeerz. It wasn't Messi's or anybody's fault, it was Guardiola's -.-

He should NOT let Ibra play until Messi scores some fucking hat tricks. Every time Ibra doesn't play = Messi scores more than 2 goals. Guardiola should play Pedro-Bojan-Messi and in the 70th~ minute he should take Ibra in instead of Bojan. Instead, Guardiola let Morinho own him. HE FUCKING REPLACED IBRA FOR JEFFREN(!!!! - HE IS PLAYING AT BARCAS B TEAM) AND BOjan!!! omg..

Bojan - Ibra - Messi and Pedro would be much better instead of Jeffren -.-

Edit: Tell me your top 10, sir. Ronaldo? Rooney? Is that why none of their team even advanced to the semi finals? Get a grip and at least make some sense.

zieworski denero, if he cant score because of one player is on the pitch then his not the worlds best player. I seriously do not think a coach would take away a player that cost 50million euros~ + Samuel Eto'o just because some guy Leo Messi should score + Your totally wrong, Messi havnt scored in the past 5 games and what I know Zlatan has been injured 2-3 of those games!

And don't freakin complain on Zlatan because its his first season in barcelona and he already made history there for being the first guy in barcelonas history scoring 5 first matches as a new player, he won them El Clasico @ Camp nou when he jumped it, he scored against arsenal 2x, Stuttgart 1x... He done alot of goals that made Barcelona win the matches when Messi didnt do anything at all.

Once again, I don't think any coach in the world would bench someone who costed as much Zlatan for 70 minutes!

Pep G didn't let Mourinho "own" him, Mourinho is one of the best coaches in the history and you saw the first game, he completely made Xavi + Messi invisible = ruining barcelonas game and this match @ Camp nou he made Messi invisible until the 1-0 goal!

My top 10 from this list;

1. Leo Messi
2. Wayne Rooney
3.Ronaldo
4. Xavi
5. Drogba
6.Lampard
7.Zlatan
8.Kaka
9.Iniesta has been injured 80% of the time so he shouldnt even be on this list.

40~ ppl voted for barca players, still they couldnt win inter with more then 1-0 =)
VIVA INTER

@up

Noob. Morinho had to make all of his players play as goal keepers.

Anyway, in reality, technically, w/e, Barcelona would advance to the finals right now if it wasn't for the fucking referee at San Siro. Milito was offside and scored - which fucked it for Barca. If the blind referee saw that shit, then Barca would face Inter. 1-0 should be enough.

Piqué's goal was freaking amazing. GUARDIOLA SHOULDN'T TAKE IBRA OUT! THAT WAS FUCKING STUPID. What the hell can Jeffren do to Inter's defense if Ibra can't do anything?

1. Piques goal was offside.
2. Mottas second yellow card was because Busquets thought they were making a new movie.

Back