• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top 3 best PvPers @ Softcores!

I agree, noone of us fights without a bot these days

Katrila i came for u once but u got damn lucky so dont say shit lol
most of the time here on softcores I been playing WITHOUT a bot, from time to time I have had elfbot and I fucking loled at
1 ice meto
2 ponteen
3 husihashf ????????????

it's like putting qknight and macan there LOL

And meto, its not like knights doesnt need to be skilled just couse they can't sd, I know what stage you're in, its like FUCK KNIGHTS WAAAAH, I were there 1½ year ago

most of the time here on softcores I been playing WITHOUT a bot, from time to time I have had elfbot and I fucking loled at
1 ice meto
2 ponteen
3 husihashf ????????????

it's like putting qknight and macan there LOL

And meto, its not like knights doesnt need to be skilled just couse they can't sd, I know what stage you're in, its like FUCK KNIGHTS WAAAAH, I were there 1½ year ago

idd

it's low to say knights dont have pvp.
I mean if I would get healed at thais magic shop we could have killed the team. But the only one who healed me was my rl lvl 105ed and he wasn't there for a moment bcs u killed him.

No1 UH's me ... I wasn't sure if some1 even has UH on hotkey =/

Ponteen?! lol, are you kidding me?

he's just a chicken take every easy chance he get and run fast anything is about to target him....

Ice mento.. I duno, have never seen in closecombat....

Im feeling insulted :eek: name ingame ? :D

Ya he was freezed what could he do? we killed Zaud 30 secs after, the only one pwned there was Zaud

Back