• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top 3 best PvPers @ Softcores!

1. Saint Zyroth
2. Eowin Azhari
3. Mammal

kkthx keep the trolling up guys. I love it.
Hello D ;>

LAL ponteen you act like it's a big deal that you killed zaud with a ue script after i solo'd ice meto omgs pleex no die on lvl 155 ed omgomgomgomg pleex i no think i can take the death :( LAL

everytime someone dies now they say 'I GOT PINGED MAN I SWEAR YOU NO HAVE TO BELIEVE ME I WAS PING I SWEAR!!!' find a new excuse when you get owned like the noobs you are

LAL ponteen you act like it's a big deal that you killed zaud with a ue script after i solo'd ice meto omgs pleex no die on lvl 155 ed omgomgomgomg pleex i no think i can take the death :( LAL

everytime someone dies now they say 'I GOT PINGED MAN I SWEAR YOU NO HAVE TO BELIEVE ME I WAS PING I SWEAR!!!' find a new excuse when you get owned like the noobs you are

Pierce lol we dont use ue script, just becouse you guys cant make ue at the same time without scripts dosent mean that we cant :p

Pierce lol we dont use ue script, just becouse you guys cant make ue at the same time without scripts dosent mean that we cant :p
You deny ur ue script? seriously, in south gate you asked in DEFAULT who you should set as ue combo leader in ur ue script, hah

hes dashing like a retard what bot is he using then

nah orkbot doesnt have dash just magwall timer and such

Back