• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top 50 players in 2010 World Cup

I found this on ESPN and it may be very interesting to you "football" (soccer) fans. Even though I believe soccer is the shittiest sport of all time, I'll be nice and post this for you people.

Top 50 players of the 2010 World Cup - ESPN Soccernet

I also hate soccer, But like a year ago I played one of the FIFA game's on xbox 360 and was england and I pwned! with Wayne Rooney! :)

just throwing that out there.

Nice list.

Lol?

You probably hate soccer because you are fat and can't play it.. or maybe you just don't get it

I consider myself a good soccer player.. Here in Mexico it's the most popular sport.. and i grew up playing it

BTW the only thing here that sucks its Xbox jaja

Lol?

You probably hate soccer because you are fat and can't play it.. or maybe you just don't get it

I consider myself a good soccer player.. Here in Mexico it's the most popular sport.. and i grew up playing it

Lol you nailed me! I hate soccer so that mean's I'm fat? show's why Mexico has nothing except idiot's. See you in a few month's at the border I'll have a new soccer ball and everything waiting for you on the other side :)

Lol?

Who said I was fat?
Honestly due to the weather conditions in the north here, soccer is not very popular, hockey is. We don't even have a MLS team here like in the southern US.
I guess I said "shittiest sport of all time" wrong, but I meant in the entertainment. Watching other teams play, sucks ass. But playing it, why the hell not?

Lol you nailed me! I hate soccer so that mean's I'm fat? show's why Mexico has nothing except idiot's. See you in a few month's at the border I'll have a new soccer ball and everything waiting for you on the other side :)

I didn't say you were fat you stupid fuck.. "You could be fat or you just maybe don't get the sport" that's what i said

JAja and i live in the US dickhead no need for you to make up racist jokes..

piece of shit..

I didn't say you were fat you stupid fuck.. "You could be fat or you just maybe don't get the sport" that's what i said

JAja and i live in the US dickhead no need for you to make up racist jokes..

piece of shit..

Why did you say "Here in Mexico..."?
That's why he assumed you're from Mexico, dickhead.

Back