• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

top boys owned

Stolle

Reaction score
"battle" venore/thais

sämst.cam

just one of the battles we had 3 battles against em

Well, this is what I'd call "Owned"...
So true but still you are way higher levels.
I mean Lady Shapina = Level 125 or something.
Master Canavi = Level 274
Oh i think Eywen is lower xD

But who cares.. I think they wanted to have an OB with YOU xD

Maybe not owned we are alot higher some of uss atleast, and I have seen before that they are capable to kill people pretty well so I would like too another open :D if they want too ofcourse

Last edited:
Haha owned i cant say, for the first this wasnt top boys, it was 3-4 ppl from Top Boys, we didnt have our main commander and the commander we had didnt talk because his parents came into his room and yelled at him for some reason etc

And like the others say u got pretty high knights/rps and most of us are really low but we was like going for fun because was boored so i dont cry for the lost, we knew how many u were and everything so just say gratz to them! :)

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

Just stop the whine we posted the cam since u all acting like gods when u killing us enough.

very nice btw first time i watched with tibicamtv so i got a little scared when i saw the tibia window and i just like wtf im not online?

Just stop the whine we posted the cam since u all acting like gods when u killing us enough.
check your lvls and then check your enemys lvls, think you are good if you win?

you should shame if you don't , with that team..

Gg, at first we were 7 people with a 190 as highest, and you were like 20 and everyone were over 200.
You rushed us = ded
Then we came with some randoms, and died as hell ofcourse.
Well, lets see what happends when we got our own team of like 12-15 ppl.

Top boys has the best pvp on the server in my opinion.
But everybody have bad hair days, and less people.

I dont see where we whining in this post? i said Gz for u win nothing more? You are higher lvls and more ppl and i just told u what happend to us with those random ppl from "Jobbigt Va" and the commander, and how we acting like gods? Just because we posting cams we dont act like gods, you see all on real uploading cams on forum does that mean they acting like gods? If you think so you are really stupid. We just want to give some action to the players here and most of the ppl like it what i see on the forum. Yeye i dont care we lost no big deal, lets have some fun tonight again! :)

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

wasn't there but i'll come tonight i think ;) freefrag.
What happed yo yakuza, THE BEST GUILD ON THE SERVER????

u guys knewed we were many since i told u guys we are lot and u still came so stop post "u guys were more ppls and higher lvls" just a cam i posted for the rest to watch

Back