• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Totally RPG Map - In coming OT - Updating -

Archez tell me the Truth have you ever seen someone who's mapping like me in his 4th day .. and never played Tibia B4?? tell me the Truth man have you ever seen someone who did that?^_^
Mc-Pedro was simply telling you his opinion, which he is allowed to do. If you do not agree with it, there is no need to start an arguement. What would be best is to actually pick up his criticism and start improving your map further.

Now please stop going offtopic about this nonsence and go into PMs if you must. Oh and also, P L E A S E stop using bold and italic fonts in all of your posts, it gets annoying.

Now to get back on topic, you know what I think already Archez. Amazing.

Peace.

Mc-Pedro was simply telling you his opinion, which he is allowed to do. If you do not agree with it, there is no need to start an arguement. What would be best is to actually pick up his criticism and start improving your map further.

Now please stop going offtopic about this nonsence and go into PMs if you must. Oh and also, P L E A S E stop using bold and italic fonts in all of your posts, it gets annoying.

Now to get back on topic, you know what I think already Archez. Amazing.

Peace.

well i think you're totally right .. and i've improved my map already go and see it .. i fixed many stuff and added new stuff

My rookgaard is rox 2 mb :>

Caves goe down until -7 I think XD

Hmmm, that's wierd. Just when i started a Project "RPG Map" 100% Custom...
You make 1 too.. Hmmm...
Lol, Who cares he's allowed to start a project when he wants. Its not up to you.

Last edited:
I've mapped since the version 7.4 of Tibia was out.

That's is... mmm...6 or 5 years. :)

Hey Archez and peroxide .. well .. i wonder if i could take your help for some Mapping improvements ? because i wish to be an expert .. i've been reading tutorials .. <still didn't finish all of em"> my 2nd map was bad .. but it's my 2nd time i bet no one had his 2nd time perfect .. so will you be able to help me out :D?

Hey Archez and peroxide .. well .. i wonder if i could take your help for some Mapping improvements ? because i wish to be an expert .. i've been reading tutorials .. <still didn't finish all of em"> my 2nd map was bad .. but it's my 2nd time i bet no one had his 2nd time perfect .. so will you be able to help me out :D?

PM him instead of posting it here, post counts doesn't give you a good status.

Well then I am going to tell you.
Nobody wants to walk left-right-left-right when
the road is freaking straight. second: I did not
tell you to remove them I told him. Third: you are
pretty new with all this so you only see the good
sides as I have noticed. Did you "get the point" now?

yes and by the way i didn't mean anything .. i donnu why but i felt that your way is abit "shouty" :D .. don't worry i meant nothing i was just asking ..

yes and by the way i didn't mean anything .. i donnu why but i felt that your way is abit "shouty" :D .. don't worry i meant nothing i was just asking ..

Jesus christ, you asked and you got an answer, when you wanted me to back off you were abit "shouty" aswell, so cut the crap and stop being so sensetive.

Supershady, you are nice and all I know you
did not mean anything bad with it but can
you please stop commenting so often :s

he's creative :p

Everytime someone says it's good.
You have to say ofcourse because he is a good mapper
Or when someone say this is bad, you ask them why.
The one who actually made the thread can ask thoose questions.
Maybe you are trying to get a lot of posts. Please stop such unnecessary posts.

Love and respect!

Back