• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Totally RPG Map - In coming OT - Updating -

Don't use to much detail it destroy the niceness of your map.

The project stopped for a while, since I discovered I'm too lazy... but it's now running again. It's going to be called; "Arkeria".

With:

Archez - Main Administrator - GM Archez
Peroxide - Administrator - GM Peroxide

Who will be the hoster?

Unfortunately me?, but I'm buying a new PC, so that's good.

Who will map what?

Archez --> Whole Arkerian continent.
Peroxide --> ALL, the islands around Arkerian continent, such as places like TibiaRL, like.. Edron, etc...

Scripts?

My brother will help, he's in college studying mechatronics engineering, so he know a little bit.
But I will be asking for help here.

Designer?

Me at the moment... :blink:

Staff?

Required staff? Not yet... because the project is going slow, but we guess it's going to be finished until March(2009)<-- Near :).

What makes this OT interesting?

We will have a 90% custom map, and 10% Tibia RL places. Such as Barbarian Arena Quest, Demon Oak Quest, POI, Inquisition, DHQ, HOTA, etc...

I'll add more information soon, this is just a little bit of Arkeria.

Thank You,
Arkeria Staff.

Nice to hear you are back up. I Be level 80 on my RL Character, So i can play on this server :D

may i ask a question archez .. why did you put walls on the 5th photo .. >>> here and there <<<< ??? i wonder why :eek::huh:

It's a dungeon to get out of the village, and the walls are to avoid escaping from those sides, and it was like a tunnel in construction, but some earthquake stopped the construction, so it's like that.

:)

[I'm not in drugs, I swear]

aleriamap2.jpg

nice idea, bad u are retried from project :|

I'm not retired, IM BACK :p

Peroxide's helping me with the project, we will announce 3 official test, so everyone can join ;<...

I'm not recruiting anyone at the moment, but I will need some GMs or just 1 in some future, you could apply for it. :)

It look just same as the Radonia used, although Radonias looked alot better.

ont;
Good luck with your project...

Yeah, this part is inspired in that map, because when someone is inspired in something, it's because the thing I got inspired with it's great or was great. :)

Thank You, ZoOorO.

I will see if Peroxide's busy, because I'm too busy.

So I guess I will need your help.

If I need it, I'll call you fast :).

I saw you mapping thread, it was very nice :)!

Back