• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tournament

Sir Articus Devias

Reaction score
Do you feel like making runes next saturday? Or just train a bit that melee or distance skill while playing a friendly match of chess with someone for a price? Come next saturday at 16:00 England to the chess room in sultania.
The tournament fee is still duscissed. Post what you feel the fee to be (must be in gps)
I will summon 2 monk (maybe someone else can summon another) for knights to train while they are waiting their turn to play and mages can make runes while waiting.
It will be tibicammed by me so i will be in the middle, you can ask for the file at me just by sending me your MSN after the tournament has ended just to see the movement and that stuff.
The winner takes 60% of the cash gathered some addon items and some runes.
The second takes 25% of the cash and some runes.
the third takes 15% of the cash.
By last the order will be picked at random.
Just put your name in this thread and bring the fee to the tournament this week.
While the match is going players must wait outside chess room to avoid cheating.

Players in:

1.Shamanics

Last edited:
Back