• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tower Of Defence Event

The example turret will have 3 different attackType, target, aoe and targetAoe. So it will be easy to make your own custom turrets.

I have split the onAttack from searchTarget. So when the turret is searching for a target, it's goes by faster and not same speed onAttack. Which made the npc slow to select a target.

C_-PLWlam.png

Features:
  • Unlimited waves can be configured!
  • Monsters health, gold drop and speed can be configured!
  • Different monsters, counts and space between the monster can be configred!
  • Unlimited turrets can be added!
  • Turrets cost, upgrade, sell, range, color and attackSpeed can be also easily configured!
  • Reward of wining a wave can also be configured, exp and gold wise
  • Etc...

It may be released today :p How many wold like to get a copy :D?

Pretty cool. Would be awesome if you could pick a map to play on and on every map it differs with themes and custom monsters. ^^

I'm done, i think :p Still feels like i may forgot something. But i don't think so :D

If i will release it, i'm still unsure. If i don't release, it i will then delete it.

I'm done, i think :p Still feels like i may forgot something. But i don't think so :D

If i will release it, i'm still unsure. If i don't release, it i will then delete it.

Don't delete it :)
Don't be evil Pikachu.

Back