• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tpd to jail again red fix it again pls

Spaack

Cyntara Star
Reaction score
I got tpd to jail again by gm steven after it was solved with red this is definetely abusing of gm power it is for same reason again that was solved i slowly get pissed off that shit some players doing here so finally get me out again and solve it with gm steven in my opinion dont let him be gm .....
//Spaack

//sry zarz if i owned you too much but thats skill not botting as exarion and the rest of your team accepts now!!if you want i can make video of screen when there is next fight

owned me too much? xD not even been on today, but until Red tells me its dealt with, it's not :)

i came on and was strraight tp to tempel you are still angry that you are much worse than me and cant get over it so you even closed the thread.... running out of arguments??

Your right tanner theres not real big open battle wars like there used to be. Its the small Nightmare battles that make a difference now suddenly its all about taking over those spawns and jumping your enemy. You should come back for a little bit and check it out get Renuzit and Ooth in here to you might like it.

Your right tanner theres not real big open battle wars like there used to be. Its the small Nightmare battles that make a difference now suddenly its all about taking over those spawns and jumping your enemy. You should come back for a little bit and check it out get Renuzit and Ooth in here to you might like it.

They probably couldn't take it back over ;)

me and reaper can 2 v 8 them, (when they don't combo bot) so pretty sure we could if our team was back.

Provide a cam then ill believe you lmao.

2 vs 8?......... ok tad bit of an exageration eh?
2 vs 4, id believe this as with skill its possible.

but 8 donated higher lvl mages/pallys/knights is just pure POWER.

skilled or not, both of you would die within a minute.
unless them 8 were made up of low levels, and non donators.

zarz you died 4 times in 1 day against 5 ppl and reaper 2 times so dont talk shit :/

Erm yes , stop talking bullshit , asslicking all the time and when we dont log in for like 2 weeks you get a big mouth? lol ;)
don´t cry then when you regret it soon

They probably couldn't take it back over ;)

Well seeing as you deleted half our team and the other half doesn't like the server...

not to mention the other guys have had plenty of time for rebirths/levels/cash

I think we could again if we really wanted but we're enjoying real Tibia.

lol tanner ur time has come and gone goodbye noob :D
i hope im not offending zarz or renuzit in case u were in their old posse if so sorry :D
Do you think you're something now that 90% of my team has gone to real Tibia? I'm sure that if we were to come back Zarz and Renuzit would rejoin us considering they're with us on real Tibia. You should probably learn what you're talking about before you start to talk shit otherwise you make yourself look like a complete fucking moron.

Last edited:
Why are you saying your welcome I kinda got lost sorry.
completely fucking moron very good English my friend and maybe they would what your point???

I don't know why you're trying to start shit.
You are nothing.
You will never be anything.
You will be remembered as the stupid little br who has the grammar of a 3 year old with down syndrome who makes completely idiotic posts.

You suck. Your team sucks.

Fuck off.

btw cyntara sucks dick now due to rebirths

If we wanted to come back we'd fuck this server up in a week and everyone would be afraid to leave pz again or even take pz when 1 of us is on.

im not a Br and i speak english better than you i guess;)
if you think you can get the server back in 1 week just show us =)
i am glad about any other team to fight us cause i am bored of getting lvs at nightmares
dont talk on forums and show your skills :p
//Spaack

Back