• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tpd to jail again red fix it again pls

where i said? i dont have an active team as you might have noticed... i have 2 or 3 members who will always help me

im not a Br and i speak english better than you i guess;)
if you think you can get the server back in 1 week just show us =)
i am glad about any other team to fight us cause i am bored of getting lvs at nightmares
dont talk on forums and show your skills :p
//Spaack

We COULD do it. We aren't because it's a waste of time.
You're a waste of time.

Have a merry fucking day.

If we wanted to come back we'd fuck this server up in a week and everyone would be afraid to leave pz again or even take pz when 1 of us is on.

I heard you tried today.
I also heard you got messed up real bad.

15:51 Exarion [568]: you know how
15:51 Exarion [568]: you told Renuzit he couldn't take over the server if he wanted to?
15:52 Red [1018]: yea
15:52 Exarion [568]: he tried this morning
15:52 Exarion [568]: him, outh, reaper, zarz, marinzo
15:52 Exarion [568]: they all got rocked
15:52 Exarion [568]: they were whining so much
15:52 Exarion [568]: it was ridiculous

Red

I don't know why you're trying to start shit.
You are nothing.
You will never be anything.
You will be remembered as the stupid little br who has the grammar of a 3 year old with down syndrome who makes completely idiotic posts.

You suck. Your team sucks.

Fuck off.

btw cyntara sucks dick now due to rebirths

If we wanted to come back we'd fuck this server up in a week and everyone would be afraid to leave pz again or even take pz when 1 of us is on.

That kinda looks like ur describing urself...and you always seem to make such a big deal on the forums we get it u hate cyntara...could you emphasize it anymore?? And if you think guarded is trying to start shit well ur just continuing it , see its almost as if you get off on this kinda stuff...i just find it quite odd that you feel you have to prove a point.Obviously you are some sort of oracle because you seem to state clearly that guarded is never going to be anything and that hes nothing(of course in your head ur telling urself ur better then everyone else)... well then ur a shitty fortune teller because its not the case and i would know.oh and telling everyone else they are nothing doesnt make you somebody you could be nothing as well. But i guess this is a whole "power" trip for you and you like degrading other people because it makes you feel better about urself ,idk,but you seem to take all of this too seriously . Plus teletubbies dont suck,why are you getting so frustrated? i mean if they really sucked you shouldnt be bothered no? you probably just cant get over urself and im sure they have counseling for that. Now that you have established that cyntara sucks and that teletubbies proved you cant take over the server how about you stop dwelling on the past and move on just go enjoy rl tibia and do your thing there you know its pretty simple when you think about it. Just imagine how much time you would save by not posting on the forums about something you hate? dont it seem like a plan? ^^

That kinda looks like ur describing urself...and you always seem to make such a big deal on the forums we get it u hate cyntara...could you emphasize it anymore?? And if you think guarded is trying to start shit well ur just continuing it , see its almost as if you get off on this kinda stuff...i just find it quite odd that you feel you have to prove a point.Obviously you are some sort of oracle because you seem to state clearly that guarded is never going to be anything and that hes nothing(of course in your head ur telling urself ur better then everyone else)... well then ur a shitty fortune teller because its not the case and i would know.oh and telling everyone else they are nothing doesnt make you somebody you could be nothing as well. But i guess this is a whole "power" trip for you and you like degrading other people because it makes you feel better about urself ,idk,but you seem to take all of this too seriously . Plus teletubbies dont suck,why are you getting so frustrated? i mean if they really sucked you shouldnt be bothered no? you probably just cant get over urself and im sure they have counseling for that. Now that you have established that cyntara sucks and that teletubbies proved you cant take over the server how about you stop dwelling on the past and move on just go enjoy rl tibia and do your thing there you know its pretty simple when you think about it. Just imagine how much time you would save by not posting on the forums about something you hate? dont it seem like a plan? ^^

I thought everyone was over that whole waiting for someone to say something and then basically say "I'm rubber you're glue bounces off of me sticks to you" or an equivalent using Guarded as rubber (rubber is much more useful than Guarded could ever hope to be in any case). We used to like Cyntara and no it's not about the emerald bangle. The rebirths are what we don't like. If you want to continue saying I'm only mad because mages lost the ability to survive forever, think again. I'm the one who thought mages were overpowered both in survivability and in damage (Check my threads about removing or weakening pots and removing berserk pyro elements when they were OP). What we ARE tired of is dumbasses like you and the BR team thinking you're so great now because you've lost sleep gaining rebirths since we quit.

To answer your question ^, I've never ever even played the server cause it sucks so bad.

any gm close thread as its solved some days ago...
the talk isnt about the topic anyymore

I thought everyone was over that whole waiting for someone to say something and then basically say "I'm rubber you're glue bounces off of me sticks to you" or an equivalent using Guarded as rubber (rubber is much more useful than Guarded could ever hope to be in any case). We used to like Cyntara and no it's not about the emerald bangle. The rebirths are what we don't like. If you want to continue saying I'm only mad because mages lost the ability to survive forever, think again. I'm the one who thought mages were overpowered both in survivability and in damage (Check my threads about removing or weakening pots and removing berserk pyro elements when they were OP). What we ARE tired of is dumbasses like you and the BR team thinking you're so great now because you've lost sleep gaining rebirths since we quit.

i never said anything about the emeralde bangle or over powering? and even if you posted threads about that its not like im even talking about them ?so i dont know what your on about im just telling ooth that if he/she dont like the server why the fuck those she/he put so much effort into trying to make us believe she/he can take it over again . And i never said I was so great i just simply stated that as much as she/he would like to think the teletubbies suck,they dont, and that if she/he plans on taking the server over again its not like its going to be as simple as she/he might believe.Quite frankly your statements about guarded didnt make much sense to me . All im saying is why and how can she/he determine who is someone and who is nobody and what will become of them .Its not like im trying to start anything but if she enjoys rl tibia and not cyntara anymore she/he should focus on that no?instead of constantly reminding us that cyntara sucks,everyone sucks,and that she/he is the greatest...seems pointless to me because alot of people still enjoy cyntara and i guess its too bad you guys dont?well at least u have tibia. Besides ,there is no relation between rebirthing and losing sleep, it is quite possible that one can rebirth with out spending the whole night on it. Some people dont need 12 hours of sleep a night too you know? im one of them yet i still go out,go to school and do my thing outside of this game and getting rebirths and i still get my required amount of sleep. And if you are so tired of "dumbasses like me" how bout u just dont bother with them? I mean u probably get a thrill out of arguing and you cant help yourself but maybe you should try ignoring and forgetting about this server and these forums and maybe you could not get so frustrated over posts on forums that are not even directed to you

To answer your question ^, I've never ever even played the server cause it sucks so bad.

how could you be so sure it sucks so bad if you have never played it ? i guess you might have heard about it but thats just blindly trusting someone with what they say with out questioning it or trying it out . But if you want to take their word for it i guess its all good :/ but maybe you should try it out who knows you might like it :p

The thing I'm wondering is why in the hell the bruhs keep trying to talk shit even though they're gone now... It's like you guys never left.

I have to agree with them on a lot of points though, this server got really boring all of a sudden. It's nothing but going to nightmares, RBing, maybe fighting in nightmares, and that's about it. For all the good that red tried to do on his server, I feel he actually may have dealt it a fatal blow. It's become extremely monotonous, and seeing how tibia is one of the most monotonous games there is, that's saying something There's very little point of doing anything on this server than fighting in nightmares and getting RB's now. I hardly play anymore because it's the same thing over and over again. Not to mention with the loss of the bruhs the server no longer has a lot of personality. 90% of the peole that still play can't talk shit worth a damn, and they are actually beatable. There's nobody that kicks so much ass I feel like wasting hours of my life in nightmares so that I can try to beat their asses again.

It's why you lost thron, grim and drop shot too. This server used to kick tons of ass, now it's just plain boring. Red has a lot of good ideas, but I feel he's going too far to make too many people happy. When you only have one place to level and fight then a large server suddenly becomes very tiny and pointless.

I'm not really bitching, I still like to come on and try and do shit, and I'd hope that red figures out that players need a little variety. I mean at the very least there could be monsters that are worth it to fight besides nightmares for xp and bkbs for money, but it's going to take a lot of work before this game has the kind of depth or variety that will keep people playing and donating. If you disagree with me now, odds are that in time you won't. I always though this server was the shit, but the more I played the more I figured out why all the people that were any good, and were entertaining to fuck around with, left.

I'm not saying leave, I'm saying appeal to red to make some big updates that don't ruin the game. The first step should be adding variety, then something to make cyntara have some sort of depth to it, instead of just a big fighting arena (which, when you get down to it, is all cyntara is.) That's fine, but if you were to write some sort of a storyline so that casual players could enjoy the game too, not just pvp-powergamers, there would be a lot of interest generated in cyntara. But that's probably just too much work, and lord knows most people are way too lazy these days lol...

one more suggestion would be to hire on someone to handle all the customer service type bs so that you don't have to. They could investigate matters and simply give you their findings for you to sign off on so you could just concentrate on the game without having to worry about dealing with all the people saying they never got their shit or their points, ect. But of course I understand that sort of this would involve someone else poking around through your checkbook, and such an employee would have to be some that you could trust, it's just a suggestion, but I'm sure you could use the help.

I really don't want to see this server die, I've had a lot of good times here, but I guess it's back to playing command and conquer for me, at least until there's something more to do than just fight nightmares and br's...

Last edited:
The thing I'm wondering is why in the hell the bruhs keep trying to talk shit even though they're gone now... It's like you guys never left.

I have to agree with them on a lot of points though, this server got really boring all of a sudden. It's nothing but going to nightmares, RBing, maybe fighting in nightmares, and that's about it. For all the good that red tried to do on his server, I feel he actually may have dealt it a fatal blow. It's become extremely monotonous, and seeing how tibia is one of the most monotonous games there is, that's saying something There's very little point of doing anything on this server than fighting in nightmares and getting RB's now. I hardly play anymore because it's the same thing over and over again. Not to mention with the loss of the bruhs the server no longer has a lot of personality. 90% of the peole that still play can't talk shit worth a damn, and they are actually beatable. There's nobody that kicks so much ass I feel like wasting hours of my life in nightmares so that I can try to beat their asses again.

It's why you lost thron, grim and drop shot too. This server used to kick tons of ass, now it's just plain boring. Red has a lot of good ideas, but I feel he's going too far to make too many people happy. When you only have one place to level and fight then a large server suddenly becomes very tiny and pointless.

I'm not really bitching, I still like to come on and try and do shit, and I'd hope that red figures out that players need a little variety. I mean at the very least there could be monsters that are worth it to fight besides nightmares for xp and bkbs for money, but it's going to take a lot of work before this game has the kind of depth or variety that will keep people playing and donating. If you disagree with me now, odds are that in time you won't. I always though this server was the shit, but the more I played the more I figured out why all the people that were any good, and were entertaining to fuck around with, left.

I'm not saying leave, I'm saying appeal to red to make some big updates that don't ruin the game. The first step should be adding variety, then something to make cyntara have some sort of depth to it, instead of just a big fighting arena (which, when you get down to it, is all cyntara is.) That's fine, but if you were to write some sort of a storyline so that casual players could enjoy the game too, not just pvp-powergamers, there would be a lot of interest generated in cyntara. But that's probably just too much work, and lord knows most people are way too lazy these days lol...

one more suggestion would be to hire on someone to handle all the customer service type bs so that you don't have to. They could investigate matters and simply give you their findings for you to sign off on so you could just concentrate on the game without having to worry about dealing with all the people saying they never got their shit or their points, ect. But of course I understand that sort of this would involve someone else poking around through your checkbook, and such an employee would have to be some that you could trust, it's just a suggestion, but I'm sure you could use the help.

I really don't want to see this server die, I've had a lot of good times here, but I guess it's back to playing command and conquer for me, at least until there's something more to do than just fight nightmares and br's...

Glad to see someone agrees. I'm currently enjoying real Tibia, you should try that.. though C&C is pretty fun too.

Back