• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Track Item system? - Cykotitan? *-*

Dankoo

Reaction score
There's a server who uses an system to track certain items (to detect duping)

How can this be done? Like, assignin an "trackid" to the item...

Here's the list of their tracked items:
magic plate armor, golden legs, boots of haste, pair of soft boots, demon helmet, demonbone, magic sword, stonecutter axe, royal crossbow, hellforged axe, obsidian truncheon, emerald sword, robe of the underworld, fireborn giant armor, master archer's armor, demon legs, spellbook of dark mysteries, rainbow shield, addon doll, glacier robe, dragon robe, dar lord's cape, skullcracker armor, windborn colossus armor, earthborn titan armor, oceanborn leviathan armor, pair of wake boots, necromancer shield e nightmare shield

Any ideas how this can be done?

Last edited:
faggot your ass, plus, I appreciate cyk's work as scripter and stuff, excuse me? ;s

PS: do not answer, to avoid diverging the topic's topic lol

dude for the God's sake stop acting like a br atleast outside the native boards :/ not everyone knows that 'rs' is a retarded laugh used by some br :(

rs = retarded syndrome, you just prove to have it

now seriously, they fucking learn.. don't you speak "lol" and stuff? I've learned that "lol" = laugh out loud, they can handle "rs" as well.

Stop acting like if you're inferior. We're not superior neither, we're all in the same fucking sinking boat.

PS: I'll stop answering off topic messages lol, we'll end up talking about marcians and nuclear weapons here

omg pls i need cykotitan so he can fix my scripts so ppl donate in my ot omgshouting cyko helpaewe

this is the last off-topic msg I'll answer lol

dude, if it was about money I would work as a webmaster or such... But the unfortunate truth is that to keep an server running without working day'n night and having to pay the dedicated server from your own, you must have VIP Accounts and stuff =s (I pay R$ 200,00 for my dedicated server, and minimum wage in Brazil for 44 hours/week is like R$ 510,00/month lol, it's expensive to maintain...)

Back