• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap NOT 100% 29 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map is for 8.1 and you might get some buggs when you are open it since there is some items that only exists on 8.1
Btw i use RME editor its alot faster when you loading the map

up: no this is a maptracked map not a maptracker

There is no monster spawn file with this map... can you put the link please and thank you :)

yes but i post it for ppls that are makeing the real tibia map when u past this in to your map it will be bigger right?
i know its rly bad but someone maybe see this usefull

Edit:
or maybe u are smart and download this map
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=3061
and past in this map and u got a rly nice and big map you got my point?

Well that link contains a GLOBAL tracked TibianMap. While I THINK (and hope) you didn't.

@Offtopic. Would rox if someone wanted to port full Svargrond. Then I got 100% real tibia 8.1 tracked. Tracked everything else than Svargrond in my tracker, cba to track svargrond atm x]

I dont understand how i'm going to do it :S

Can't some1 please relase the verson with both on? :\

BTW. When i open only mummrik's map, i cant see it.. just like the RME doesn't find it.

-Anti

Well maybe you got an bug just pres Ctrl+p and change map dimensions to 65000x65000 and you get it to work btw the map is down the right corner (real cords)
Ps. the map is on cords 32000x32000 go to that cords and you find the map

Edit : small update is comeing up soon i dont have so much time tracking atm
and my premium has runout so i take free acc place first

Last edited:
well i was going to releas same day but i went away from home so i forgot it i will make it right now its up in 10 min max

Edit: ok now is the update released as i said befor it is an small update
(check first post)

Last edited:
Well... They have a pic of the full thing. So I thought they might have completed it. Sorry ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back