• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap NOT 100% 29 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems, just read the name next time. ;) Sorry if sound a little harsh. :(

You think they'll get it done 100% and have everything for it? :D
I really wanna make a serious server.. RPG. Etc. ;/

Probably not... It takes a lot of work to get a full CipSoft map with all quests and so on. So you most likely won't find a free CipSoft map. At least not for now.

Dang it.. There goes my intentions. Ok thanks alot. Im out. I'll check back in year maybe 2.. Until then I'll go play different game or make a different MMORPG all together. Cyah guys! Goodluck Otland, I shall return!

merge

Oh, Btw. If they was smart. They'd make a team to do scripts,actions,the map itself,quests etc. But eh. Ok cya ty alot empty

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it have full underground dungeons? Or is it just the surface?

Does it have full underground dungeons? Or is it just the surface?

it also have underground dungeons whit spawns

Edit: another update is upcoming im at a friends house so i will post the new update when i come home
(places around thais only)

your doing a really good job keep it up a lot better then the team was doing anyway

Post the tibia.ztk~ so we can also map track, please.

I agree with you 100%. I sent him a PM about this. If he would upload that too then we could track the parts that are missing on our own.

OMG. MUMMRIK YOU HAVE THE WHOLE MAP. Just give us it already. Jesus! Idc about spawns i'll add them.. >.>

Matter Of Fact. I'll do actions and everything. I dont care. I just need the damn map.>.>

I worked on my a bit got some more spawns and my map now is 75,5 MB~

Sweet so there is more ppls that tracking. :)
Or did you just do like i did?
downloaded the 7.7 map and pasted this over it?
when i did that i got like 70 - 80 mb, but i want 100% 8.1 map

Post the tibia.ztk please and u got major rep

Yep and we can do updates ;p So we all can get the real tibia map.

well i got more than 1 ".ztk" file just track some parts make it .otbm and then open the mapeditor and past in the new tracked part then it will be updated that is how i do it :)

Edit: Or just pm me your ".ztk" then i will update it.
If you dont want to share it, you should not download this map since i did a lot of work and posted it for you guys.

Edit2: a new small update is up (1.1b see first page)

Last edited:
I tracked again today ,^^ 5000 new spawns 1 million tiles :D (well wont be 1 milion when i import it) i tracked Dworc spawns deeper banuta frost dragons completet , femor mines , cults in goroma , goroma demons , a hidden d lair in goroma , gs island , bb island , hydra island , and much much more (with spawns for sure.)

Ye i gonna do that soon , i tracked a lot of pirates , goroma almost 100% (include demons , cults etc.) and Calassa , just need to track the city itself, which will not take me a lot of time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back