• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracking project - Tibia map (ACTIVE)

zkum

corruption
Reaction score
Hello!

I have been thinking, and im going to track the whole tibia map, starting with the FACC areas.
Spawns, houses and towns will be fixed when finished, nothing more.

Map Status = RAW, no changes from the tracking have been made.

Missing parts from tracked areas
*Banshee quest (currently level 51)
*Alot of houses underground
*Some parts of Venore dragonlair

Current map
k4q3LhL.png

Download link - sharing is caring :ninja:

Real Tibia 2013-08-22

Take care!

Last edited:
Great work!

Must have been really boring to track all Ice Islands with a level 51! :D

dont underestimate the battle with the frost trolls!! hehe, yeah it took some time, but i did the quest there so was kinda cool :)
since time just updated i cant track atm, just so u know!

Why are you doing this, when there are already 4000 full realmaps to download? :S

Why are you doing this, when there are already 4000 full realmaps to download? :S

I personally would love to see a new "fresh" realmap.

The others that are around have tracked parts from over 20 different Tibia versions. Some revamped areas like Carlin got messy with the merging.

All realmaps got missing tiles, added tiles, wrong tiles.
+ i want to explore the map too :) alot of places i have not been at.

I dont know if im gonna finish, but its a very casual project atm, its on ice cuz i cant track

I appreciate the fact that you're willing to provide us with a real map, but I've never seen someone actually finish the whole map starting from nothing. ^_^

I started from someone's map (read here) and finished it up until 8.60: http://otland.net/f50/8-60-tracked-tibia-map-rme-2-1-a-154179/. I recommend you start from that and retrack and 'extra tiles' or 'missing tiles' I may have missed. I used a level 406 EK and got pretty much everything I could at the time before the next client update was released.

Just a friendly suggestion so that you actually finish what you start. It's a very time consuming process.

I actually have tracked 99% of Tibia (up to the latest version) and it has taken me well over a year and at least a few thousand hours because I've added writable items with text, movable items, contents of chests/bags/corpses/boxes, houses, pzs, etc.

Just be aware of the time it takes to finish something like this, it's no small task. Also, the world changes will mess you up if you're going for a clean copy.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I had people helping me, the time above is combined between everyone who worked on it.

I appreciate the fact that you're willing to provide us with a real map, but I've never seen someone actually finish the whole map starting from nothing. ^_^

I started from someone's map (read here) and finished it up until 8.60: http://otland.net/f50/8-60-tracked-tibia-map-rme-2-1-a-154179/. I recommend you start from that and retrack and 'extra tiles' or 'missing tiles' I may have missed. I used a level 406 EK and got pretty much everything I could at the time before the next client update was released.

Just a friendly suggestion so that you actually finish what you start. It's a very time consuming process.

I really like ur map J.Dre, also cool of you to release it.
But there is alot of water missing. This is gonna fuck it up big time when u walk underneath (Floor 8).
But i think i will use it, not really sure. thanks for the support!

Bump + little update!

L7QQ9Hz.png

*Added some parts on surface, most things underground though
*tryed to track MOLS cave, really hard since its alot of ladders though..
*Some parts of Banshee have been tracked
*70% of kazz mountain tracked

Old Download link have been removed
realmaptrack.rar (2.8 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!vEoEiBJJ!b1_Gzgg5ZXjorZz2CvygkGTqtI0tfRc24VMJ-ymaVVM
2013-09-02

Back