• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trading scripts, quest, system - only for other scripts!

They are not shit script, for a reason I have 400 players on my OT, and in your OT?

Well, all I can say is that I respect kito2 for wanting to trade scripts, to improve his server, and OtServ in general, instead of demanding $.

Good on 'ya.

I just have the idea that you can search the entire list of script and implement then on your OT, and also the improvement are very easy.

The fact is: if you don't find a script that you want, you can trade one to me.

They are not shit script, for a reason I have 400 players on my OT, and in your OT?

You should be thanking the OtLand coder's.
I myself made some of the scripts you're "trading."

Not really anything special here, sorry. :(

It could be a laberinth that have lots of obstacle, like monsters, etc... and all teams tryes to reach the top, and the team who gets first win?
The team is of a lot of members or it is individual? It seems to be easy, I can try to create this event by myself.

It's not who gets to the top first, it's like who stays at the top for the longest. It would be better to play as a team.

Back