• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trading scripts, quest, system - only for other scripts!

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there, I want to trade items, Im not selling, or buying, just trading...

If you get ideas from here and you can make your scripts, it would be nice.

ALL OF THE

What I offer:

ACTIONS
- Full Dreamers Challenge Quest
- Full Koshei's Amulet + Blue Legs quest + Sundial (torchs and entrance)
- Script that refill stamina to players by 2 hours or 42 hours (pretty nice for selling at shop offer).
- Premium document (using it, gives 1 premium day or vip, pretty nice to selling it at shop offer, saves at logs/prem.txt when the player used it and gives the name)
- Full Azerus Quest.
- Cultist Quest (music sheet + piano) to get elane's crossbow (or the item, I don't remember which one was)
- Full Pits of Inferno (with seals)
- Full Inquisition Quest
- Full Demon Oak Quest

CREATURESCRIPTS
- Automatic player save every 40 minutes online.
- Anti-dead on crash system (when players get on, there are 20 minutes that if they die after starting the OT, they are teleported to temple and don't lose level or items)
- Premium check on login in with storage (if they are not premium any more, they are teleported back to Thais and seted the noob staring tibia RL outfit)
- Loot % items on backpack (when killing any monster, a player or a specified monster, you have a % to get an item that you set, for example the item that refill stamina or gives premium days before told)
- Killing in the name of... Quest
- Death checking AOL? (saves on logs/aol.txt if the players died with aol or without aol, at says the name and the hour)

GLOBALEVENTS
- Save at a specified hour
- Clean zone very X minutes if there are no players and there are monsters (nice for Demon Oak Quest or Azerus, so there if someone wants to do it, there won't be mass spamm of respawn)
- Clean at a specified hour
- Auto-Broadcast message

NPCs
- NPC that allow you to transfer items (saves all transfer at logs/points_transfered.txt)

TALKACTIONS
- Bank system via talkactions
- !jail and !unjail command (nice to jail players without banning them)
- !save (saves your character progress)
- !namelock (sells you a namelock for points)
- !wargo (change all your guild allies in war the outfit the same as you)
- !warcast (broadcast to all guild allies in war)
- /addon command (for gods, it allow you to give addon to player)
- !flask (remove al empty flask on your character)
- !bp (remove al empty backpacks on your character)
- !changesex (change sex for 20k)
- /reward (allows you to give a item to all players online)
- /party (tp a party from a player to you)
- !bless (sell you 5 blessings fro 100k, and saves at logs/bless.txt if the player bought bless or not when made the command and give the player name and hour)
- love (for marriage system, you can marry to other players)
- !afk (for gods, it show you that you are afk)
- /makesay (make players say something)
- !portal (creates a portal to a place and set a limit of enters)
- /points (give points to players)
- /premium (give premium to players)
- !guildcast (send a broadcast to all guild members)
- !go (change the outfit of all guild members)

MODS
- Full arena svargrond
- Lottery that sort random items (that you set) every X hours
- Remove frags and skull (red and black) item

I think that's all, if you want to trade something, just post here or add me to MSN: [email protected]

Most of these scripts are downloadable at the forums lol.

yes it's true, but not at all, he downloaded and he edited them the most probably, I know Kito2 and I respect him he knows a lot in servers :D

Yes you can, but how Mogex said, most of them are edited and improved by me, and also that's why I don't sell them, I just trade for other scripts.

yes it's true, but not at all, he downloaded and he edited them the most probably, I know Kito2 and I respect him he knows a lot in servers :D

Quite simple, you show me your scripts, I show mine, then I give mine, and you give yours, I don't have trust problems.

does your svar remove the monster if the player dies?

Very nice script... You can fly at black sqms?

You can enable or disable it

Also you can put an item on a floor below, maybe a type of border or something... and player can't pass it (to prevent player can go to the end of the world)

For example.. if you are flying on Z = 2, and there is a border on Z = 7, player can't fly after the border.

Last edited:
You can enable or disable it

Also you can put an item on a floor below, maybe a type of border or something... and player can't pass it (to prevent player can go to the end of the world)

For example.. if you are flying on Z = 2, and there is a border on Z = 7, player can't fly after the border.
i guess you use mocks function that creates a tile in a black space? the only thing im not sure how you do is make them log on in the space. im guessing u set a storage value at log out and check for it on log in and make a tile under them but im not sure

Back