• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer from Lunar To shadow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from lunar to shadowcores is alright but not from shadowcores to lunar that would be retarded.

from lunar to shadowcores is alright but not from shadowcores to lunar that would be retarded.

dont agree with you, what´s the point of transfering chars from an average 200 players online server to an average 1200 players online server?

dont agree with you, what´s the point of transfering chars from an average 200 players online server to an average 1200 players online server?

Every server Talaturen has had, when the server went really bad after some months there been ability to transfer to the former server, as back then to SoftCores, here might be possibility to ShadowCores...

It's really good idea, I've been thinking about it for some days now =) Signed!

Since this OT is dieng it's a really good idea

Every server Talaturen has had, when the server went really bad after some months there been ability to transfer to the former server, as back then to SoftCores, here might be possibility to ShadowCores...
Ah ok, my bad then.. never played softcores :p, but it´s just my opinion, i think it doesnt make sense but, opinions are opinions.

I think it should be like this:
If you're transfering from lunar to shadow you will transfer 100% of your character after you meet requirements from RL World transfer system.
BUT! If you're transfering your character from shadow to lunar youget 50-75% of experience points (depending of how high transfered character level is) that your character had in shadow and items restriction like in RL World Transfer system.
It's too easy to get lvl at shadow so this idea is best for both servers

I think it should be like this:
If you're transfering from lunar to shadow you will transfer 100% of your character after you meet requirements from RL World transfer system.
BUT! If you're transfering your character from shadow to lunar youget 50-75% of experience points (depending of how high transfered character level is) that your character had in shadow and items restriction like in RL World Transfer system.
It's too easy to get lvl at shadow so this idea is best for both servers

I like it... i thought something like that, whew the points need it to transfer a chracter from Shadowscore to Lunarforce, need to be proportional to his level, and about itens, only 1 rare itens, then should be only his set-char, and nothing to the other players, this will fix the problem of "peole bring 2304324983 primatic sets from shadowscore to lunarforce", and about the money... I dont know, money in shadowscore is sux to get, everybody hunt some hours and get 2kk, 3kk... so I dont know how much money they should be able to bring

Agree/

You should be able to transfer from Lunar to Shadow. Not from Shadow to Lunar!
Admins please fix this!

wille _/

The problem here is that, lunarforce dont have players anymore, and you guys want to transfer Lunarforce > Shadowscore? lol.

The right thing to do is Shadowcore to Lunarforce AND Lunarforce to Shadowscore... both.

Making this trade is like giving up on the server. I dont see any reason why this would be possible unless there are 10 players online daily on the server. How long have the server been online? 3-4 weeks? Atleast give it a chance to grow first. But I believe Talaturen and the rest have enough experience with this sort of things that I trust them to do what ever is best.

The problem here is that, lunarforce dont have players anymore, and you guys want to transfer Lunarforce > Shadowscore? lol.

The right thing to do is Shadowcore to Lunarforce AND Lunarforce to Shadowscore... both.

You're wrong. This is a server for players that CAN play. Not like the shadowcores where is more botters than monsters. Here you can easili kill those botters if you like to. And that's the problem of players playing here. They couldnt bot anywhere so they quit. My proposition is to enable this transfer with items restrictions, cash restrictions and to take some of player experience points for transfering from shadow to lunar.
Experience taken with this rule could be simple 1 stage would be 25% if you're level 0-150 after this stage rates should increase to 60-70% at level 300 so when i transfer my character that has lvl 86 and 10,000,000 experience from shadow i will get a level 78 with 7,500,00 experience points. But when i would like to transfer my level 393 with 1,000,000,000 experience points i will get level 264 with 300,000,000 experience points.
Cash restriction would be good if you could set limit up to 1-5kk depending on level restriction. with items restriction like on RL Tibia world transfer.
It's my opinion so all of you can disagree with me but i dont want to overpowered players in here so that would be the best idea to keep this server alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back