• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer Lunar > Shadow.

Lunar to shadow.

• yes

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • no

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
Fuck off ;d take responsibility about your decision and play there :D we have normal battles here, without morons :)

First crying about transfers from shadows to lunar, now this? go to hell fucking retardeds ofc NO idiots

so vote on "no" and stfu no1 want know your opinion fucking no name

first of all lunar its not boring we good good battles and not noobs without warmode

Serko retardzie jebany ty ryj zamknij jakie tam masz normalne battle z everlastami idz pokaz cycki na fotke jebany jednostrzalowcu

You decided to transfer your character to lunar. GM posted that this decision is irreversible so now you can only cry and go exp on lunar :))

we will see in winter when serious teams are on lunarforce
im not counting on this al kaida kids or everlose lapa jordi noobs

first of all lunar its not boring we good good battles and not noobs without warmode

Serko retardzie jebany ty ryj zamknij jakie tam masz normalne battle z everlastami idz pokaz cycki na fotke jebany jednostrzalowcu

Siwek, ale morda krotko, bo akurat Ty o jednostrzalowaniu, to nie powinienes mowic gostek. Nie bede sie odgrazal na jakichs forumkach, bo gadac mozna duzo, a spierdalac, to bys pierwszy spierdalal jakby przyszlo co do czego ;>

@eng
veziv? siwek? how to eat that?

i haven't transfered character to lunar i was playing on lunar a long time ago and i was against transfering to lunar now im up for tranfsering to shadow cus its boring on lunar lands

I agree. It is a bit boring unless you pick a fight, or look for a fight. Other than that, It's just RPG.

Hah, can't you guy's just make new account on shadowcores and exp it? I mean, in 2 day's you can reach level 200 and start fighting like i did.

I think Its a good idea to open transfers back.. but.. you know since we were the firsts to test the transfer there should be an option to come back for now. But doubt it will happen.

Back