• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer Lunar > Shadow.

Lunar to shadow.

• yes

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • no

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
Tbh it's a good idea to be able to transfer back but. Now that people got to try it there and like 50% wants back they should be able to. I know this most likely won't happend but since many people wants back let them go back. :p
I would really like to go back since I really like it better there. :)

Tbh it's a good idea to be able to transfer back but. Now that people got to try it there and like 50% wants back they should be able to. I know this most likely won't happend but since many people wants back let them go back. :p

Allstarz Frontline

Never heard
ahe000000000000000000

Does it matter what you noobs would like. The rules were fucking clear when you transfered if you can read english, which I assume you can. The rules fucking said you can't go back once you transfer there, now stfu and make a new char here and rpg all your heart desires.

Does it matter what you noobs would like. The rules were fucking clear when you transfered if you can read english, which I assume you can. The rules fucking said you can't go back once you transfer there, now stfu and make a new char here and rpg all your heart desires.

fucking true man, like this quote " rpg all your heart desires "

+52198752981751982759 for you , Dino

Haha im just saying my opinion, no need to get all mad ;)
I already have a character there just saying it would be nice to transfer back if you want to. :)

Haha im just saying my opinion, no need to get all mad ;)
I already have a character there just saying it would be nice to transfer back if you want to. :)

Why is it that people who have nothing smart to say always resort to saying "dont get mad"

Besides you just went 2x full retard because it said you can't transfer back what is not clear about that for you? I understand you a rpg player, and thats fine but don't ruin for us what we waited months to get. Thats all

Back