• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer moonhawk chars to softcores?

Do you want to transfer the moonhawk chars into softcores?

• Total voters
yeh cause no 1 manuals, so no point in banning the botters if it emptys the server lol

Did not ban them all, I bannished about 30% of them, and then they just quitted because they're friends were bannished because they cannot play the game TIBIA.

The reason people left was simple, the warmode sucked. It wasnt because of the bans because that wasnt that much that you guys saying, 100% that people should keep playing if they would fix the warmode since that was the only bad with this server imo!

also to add for bakot lvlarn, i left cause the ot had more RPG players than war ppl.
i started in other ot sametime like 1-2 weeks before the ot started even die thought XD

As MoonHawk is dying and SoftCores is starting to come back to life, we have finally decided that it is time to open character transfer from MoonHawk to SoftCores.

This will take place sometime tomorrow, and last until 14th July. So if you are unable to login on MoonHawk tomorrow, be sure to check the website if the character transfer to SoftCores is ready!

You will be able to pick a new name for your character, and choose what account on SoftCores your character should be added to. All your house items will be in the depot of the town you had your house in. All the MoonHawk guilds will be disbanded, so you will have to join a new guild or start the guild again.

In our upcoming news post, we will let you know more about our summer update which will make the gameplay easier for new players, introduce new quests and enhance the war system!

Kind regards,
Talaturen.

Sweet :D

GM Could you give me the password for my character to moonhawk. I wanted to move the account softcores, but I have not played a long time and I forgot my password.

The lost account interface should still work, use it if you lost your password. If you are unable to use it due to lost recovery key or what ever, send me everything you know about the account in a private message and we will see what I can do.

Back