• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer moonhawk chars to softcores?

Do you want to transfer the moonhawk chars into softcores?

• Total voters

Ztekarsven

Reaction score
I suggest you move all the moonhawk chars into softcores and that way you might gain some more players to softcores in the process

In case this would be inplented, I would suggest a fee to be purchased for the character to be transfered.

siramix, why don't u just gtfo, nobody likes you

i agree, as u did on twinforce...

@siramix, its a OT, do execpt anyone to buy a transfer? ur seriously dumb gtfo to real tibia

In case this would be inplented, I would suggest a fee to be purchased for the character to be transfered.

noone will waste own real money for old, suck OT, additionally when you'll be a gamemaster, replying MoonHawk's past.

Siramix is one problem on the server banning all the ppls. I bet if Cavebotters didnt get banned it would be alot more players. cause its almost impossible to bot safe with a geek/lowlifer like siramix. Sorry.

but if you transfer the chars to sofctores my old the ring from softcores will be delated??

Will consider doing this once we're ready to open a new server, so that we can use MoonHawk's server computer for the new server at the same time as we close down MoonHawk to open character transfer to SoftCores.

not a stupid idea.
i think it is worth considering the option to transport accounts for Moonhawka on Softcores, or other (maybe new) server.

Why krille? are you bored? arnt you having fun on softcores? i wonder why are you almost begging for a pvp enforced server :):)

Transfering char's on OT is noobish lol ;-/ In one week you can get nice leveled char for war or keep playing RPG. When you transfer char it wont be that fun as it can be in normal way of exping/skilling/makeing quest's.

Back