• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Transparency option OTCv8

dewral

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm trying to use transparency option on OTCv8 but having some issues, problem here is that earth with 101 ID is not detecting somehow and bugging my map.
First time working with transparency so im not sure what it could be
Using tfs 1.5 7,72 nekiro downgrade
6tNr0vb.png

This is im getting when im close to ID 101
wV7Mb7z.png

Can someone point me in right direction? xD

Also getting this on item editor
rOsEVxy.png

Have you editted your .spr with object builder to replace the original sprites with transparent ones and saved with transparency enabled?

Then its a matter of using that sprite in your map and enabling transp in OTCv8 both in init.lua after your server IP :)56) and enable it in game features.lua (GameSpritesAlphaChannel)

Have you editted your .spr with object builder to replace the original sprites with transparent ones and saved with transparency enabled?

Then its a matter of using that sprite in your map and enabling transp in OTCv8 both in init.lua after your server IP :)56) and enable it in game features.lua (GameSpritesAlphaChannel)
Yes i had features enabled but im not sure what are you talking about with init.lua, i guess i'm missing something there but my init is a little diferent than standard OTCv8
This is the part responsible for connecting the server

Lua:
-- servers shown in enter game list
SERVER_LIST = {
  {
    host = 'myserverip.pl',
    name = "ServerName",
    port = 7171,
    protocol = 772,
  },
}

View attachment 69177
Following few tutorials but i get to this part : |

did you enable transparency on game_things/things.lua?
Lua:
function load()
  local version = g_game.getClientVersion()
  g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32) -- To extended the sprites
  g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel) -- To enable transparency
  local datPath, sprPath

It is enabled on game_things/things.lua but keep getting same error, does that tutorial work with OTCV8? Im using OTV8

Back