• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Trevor Luciferus Golden Shop

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Luis and i will sell some kk´s from now on

The price is 3 euros 10kk or 4 dollars 10kk

Current stock is 600kk

I will be updating the thread on a daily basis

Methods that i accept :
paypal ( must be verified and send as gift, if not your money will be sent back) ; wester union ( only 100kk or more ) , SMS ( ask me for more info ) .

How can i find you ?

- MSG one of my chars or send a private message to my forum account

chars that i play currently :

Trevor Luciferus
Fast Shadow Cassino
Cassino Estoril
High Level Cassino

All the people who said i am scammer above are people that my guild kill on daily basis
if you doubt Check their death list

This guy is a fucking scammer, If you gonna buy any money on this ot make sure you but it from "Cornel". Not this cunt, fucking thief and scammer.

Calar is a famous mcdonalds fan and now my bitch ( even tho i already told him i don't like it )
He lost a war with his team against my team and didm]t took his medicine and still mad since that day

SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER

Calar is a famous mcdonalds fan and now my bitch ( even tho i already told him i don't like it )
He lost a war with his team against my team and didm]t took his medicine and still mad since that day

Please say some more bullshit, maybe ppl won't know that you're a scammer.

SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMERSCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMERSCAMMER
SCAMMER
SCAMMERSCAMMERSCAMMERSCAMMERSCAMMERSCAMMERSCAMMERSCAMMER

What calar, timpzor, sir rodando, szhady don't know as fans ( you guys should fix that because a true fan always knows everything about his idol ) is that 90 % of my money i sold in game using advert channel so you guys can flame this thread as much you want it only gives free bumps

IF U WONT LOSE YOUR MONET - DONT BUY IT !

THIEF 100%

HE SCAMMED 1 EURO FOR FOOD FOR HIS DISABLED MOTHER AND FOR MEDICINES CAUSE HE'S FATHER HAS A CANCER

DONT BUY

HAHAHA HAHA

Such a bad lier, no-one bought anything from you!!

A no-one will!! Since you're a thief!

New Stock : 250 kk

some rares to sell :

* CM Token
* Famous Golden Bug
* Great shield (
4x )
* Golden Boots (4x )

/\ Nice fake, that's his friend. Don't get scammed guys, this guy is known for scamming people. Be aware of this scammer.

Back