• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Trevor Luciferus Golden Shop

nah , you are just stupid and retarded . You can´t read neither admit when you are wrong , wich makes you a pussy .
everybody = every person .

what i said is = a lot of , not every .
i think that my iq is high because i play chess since age of 7 .
my elo rating is 2085, alsmot enough to be a national master , but i am not playing anymore .

now try to flame threads of people like you, fools

Well I see your English is not that good, I'm hispanic as well as you. If you had an IQ of 137 you would now speak or write English very fluently, a person with that IQ can learn a language in less than a year and can speak it fluently, you've been in this community for almost 2 years I see. And regarding your commas etc. they're wrong located so this pretty much makes you a not even having an 87 as an IQ, let's say you're 14 years old because you act like one so I'm sure you're between 14 and 16, you're orthography should be better by now if you had that IQ of course.

Last edited:
Well I see you're English is not that good, I'm hispanic as well as you. If you had an IQ of 137 you would now speak or write English very fluently, a person with that IQ can learn a language in less than a year and can speak it fluently, you've been in this community for almost 2 years I see. And regarding your commas etc. they're wrong located so this pretty much makes you a not even having an 87 as an IQ, let's say you're 14 years old because you act like one so I'm sure you're between 14 and 16, you're orthography should be better by now if you had that IQ of course.
your

Well there is nothing wrong with my english , and there is no connection between high iq and english skills anyway .

You quoted a post and used it to prove your point but in the end of the day you just couldnt read what i wrote and now you are trying to find a way to leave the conversation pretending you are right . I have a hint for you : admit that i didnt wrote what you said i wrote, admit that you are reatarded and that you will never flame a thread without get some information before . I am not hispanic btw

Like i said a few days ago i have a new ferumbras hat to sell

518v87.png

Accepting only rl money offers

Back