• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Tridium of Genoth~

Rookland - shape
iiiground.png

iiiground.png

Last edited:
The minimap looks really cool o_O..
I can't say the same about the mappings though.
It's overdetailed (yeah, it really, REALLY is). I suggest you put down your grass tuft brush and choose the eraser one.

It's really nice that you get so many new mappers... just sad the map will look like crap after hiring all new people. A map can't be made of more than 2 ppl imo.. because nobody can make somethingin somebodoy else's style as good as themself. Therefor it will look like you have 3 mapped, cut together, now when you have 3 mappers.. ofc I hope this won't happen, but I am almost sure it will... GL HF anywayz ;)

It's really nice that you get so many new mappers... just sad the map will look like crap after hiring all new people. A map can't be made of more than 2 ppl imo.. because nobody can make somethingin somebodoy else's style as good as themself. Therefor it will look like you have 3 mapped, cut together, now when you have 3 mappers.. ofc I hope this won't happen, but I am almost sure it will... GL HF anywayz ;)

You say so? CipSofts map is made by a several of people.

made me laugh...

nice and how the fck u get those dirt borders to work properly >.>?

You have to kill yourself, how many times have I mentioned the right IDS? FUCK YOU TARD, READ.

At the mapping, I wouldn't want to walk down that road, it's 2 crowded, try making it less detailed?

Back