• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Tridium of Genoth~

iDELTI

C++
Reaction score
vvvb.png

Hello guys!
Tridium of Genoth [TOG] is small cRPG project

Official Staff:
* Morit (Mapper / Project Leader)
* Ethan (Mapper / Project Leader / Graphic)
* Anthony (Story Writer)
* Surojad (Mapper)
* Wawuś (Pixel-Art)
* Atukam (Pixel-Art)
* Nieny (Mapper)

Well ... For now, we will present you only the photos site.
We are looking for people who can create a story (writer) and scripters Lua & XML and C++ Programming. Of course, we need mappers too...
I think that we give advice, but we need your help!

Screenshots:
Start in Rookgaard!

35713548.png

42243322.png

27589833.png

94739736.png

49488774.png

89908758.png

39421854.png

56728580.png

34109270.png

48750179.png

35369087.png

48842043.png

96352600.png

64809930.png

45650868.png

Regards,
Team, Tridium of Genoth...

Last edited:
keep it up !! i want to see this online :B

Nice to see you got a project going.. altho I must say.. we've all seen these pictures above atleast once. We would rather like to see new ones.. :O

It looks really good.
I like your detailing and ideas.

If you want any critic I think it's a bit crowded and narrow at only some places... just to keep in mind maybe?

No offence but your behaviour is noobish. You have started project without lua scripter. It will be very difficult to find one. I wont mention about c++ scripter. I think you might end with only your dreams.

Anyway, good pieces of work and good luck. :peace:

PS I told it you cuz there are so many project who think that they will rox because of their mapping. Wrong thinking. Player doesnt care about map but about pvp and pvm

That's true. There was Cookie Cotton Joes server, great, detailed RPG map. Dead. It had eaten itself.

When will you get it Peroxide? There are IDs that works.
I do not have them at the moment, but there are IDs that works.

Back