• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True Havoc/Slain is going back online :)

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Update: Decided on 8.6 as official release, 10.10 will soon follow they will run in harmony :) Test server = 99% complete got it online just optimizing raids to global rl standards.

Good news guys, as you all know True Havoc went offline due to the frustration of constant DDOS attacks, I took the time to discuss with friends and found a buddy with a networking degree to keep us protected.

I Will be hosting a real map obviously..question is I need to know what YOU want in the server. I'm not hosting for me, it's because I love game design and like to satisfy the players interest.
So lets get some discussion on exactly what some of the features you would like Slain/True Havoc to have.

This will be hosted on a 200$/mo connection (thats my budget for now) so lag will not be an issue.

I will also need a scripter If I cannot get a hold of mine. New staff is always welcome so don't be shy to ask!

Last edited:
My ETA is end of August, sorry for not being in touch. But I am actively working on getting a nice dedicated server, and making sure everything is 100% if not damn near!
My ventrilo will be up on friday of this week if anyone wants to chat and see how progress is coming.

Bought prem on otland again, compiling server 10.10 unless i get too many objections. I think that will be the best way to go though

8.6 it is. im sure i will just run both of them lol (8.6 and 10.10)
(Today 8/11) will be fun, will get a few ppl to fk around on the test! stand by for updates.
Will likely be sleeping for a while as I was up all night working on server.

Well, i could recommend Hosteam as a ddos protected servers.
Shadowcores
Hexana
Ashengard
Vestia
and etc..
Are hosted there

Well, i could recommend Hosteam as a ddos protected servers.
Shadowcores
Hexana
Ashengard
Vestia
and etc..
Are hosted there

Looks great I like there ddos protection, any lag from other countries? (Usa, etc.)

Hm, well i think so. Since when i hosted my server some players complained they lagged from usa.

Slain is an American server, I don't think buying a EU host is wise.

@Jon make sure to hit me up when test server's up! And vent =P

I will :) it will be on this thread too.
But yeah I need a good USA host, not using limestonenetworks again they sucked

I will :) it will be on this thread too.
But yeah I need a good USA host, not using limestonenetworks again they sucked

Unfortunately, good USA hosts are much more expensive than equivalent EU hosts.

Back