• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True Havoc/Slain is going back online :)

majority of tibia players are from europe, old server was hosted in europe, europe players that played on old server wont be here on new server, server will have low popularity because of this. how is that good now? :D

Actually, no.

Majority of OTLand users are from Europe. Take other usa / spanish ots (NoxiousOT.com) has a steady 500 - 400 player base (Which half of those people are originally from slain and have been waiting for Slain to come back up.)

Though he may be posting this on OTLand where there are more EU people doesn't mean he has to make the server EU. He can do what he damn well pleases. The server was USA hosted before and we had more than enough players, 100 - 200.

ahahaha damn didnt think this was gonna come back good stuff

Do not start anything without a ddos protection ^^ I have one uite acceptable if you are looking for it!

Hyped it up a shit ton, messaged everyone from old slain, I was ready to have like 50 people login as soon as it opened, and boom he disapears.

Won't hype this server again, waste of my time.

majority of tibia players are from europe, old server was hosted in europe, europe players that played on old server wont be here on new server, server will have low popularity because of this. how is that good now? :D

Pretty sure his old server was hosted here in the wonderful USA

Back