• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthys - Scammers list.

Is this thread useful?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some guy called "Tiusu" on different chars are scamming people on dice.
Me on 11kk and my friend on 5kk and later I saw a guy on cast got scammed by him. Add him to "Be careful when you trade with this person list" because I dont got proofs.

Wrong name, "Tiusu" is just level 1.

PS: However I added him.

How about making a list of trustworthy people instead of a list with scammers?
I mean... probably 80% of all players in ShadowCores do some sort of scam every now and then.. and they change their name pretty easy if they would get too much attention to themselves.

So better build a reputation-list of people that could be trusted, and to make someone lose that position, proof should be shared, screenshot/movies that can be validated.

How about making a list of trustworthy people instead of a list with scammers?
I mean... probably 80% of all players in ShadowCores do some sort of scam every now and then.. and they change their name pretty easy if they would get too much attention to themselves.

So better build a reputation-list of people that could be trusted, and to make someone lose that position, proof should be shared, screenshot/movies that can be validated.

An excellent point. I believe the main problem is that it would be hard to get on the trusted list. Actually you would probably have to befriend the creator of the list. However if everyone nominated is on the trusted list until proven guilty you would get the same problem with scammers getting on the trusted list, scamming and then changing their name to become nominated again. That is why I recommended to only trade with higher leveled players unless they were on my trusted list. I also didn't add random level 8s.

Anyway I think one should base the lists on forum accounts. They show how long one has been in the OtLand community and reviewing peoples post history can reveal how mature they are and ultimately give a picture of their "online personality". The list is just for forum accounts anyway.

I might do that when/if I come back to shadow after my exams.

That's a good idea I guess, since last days I'm more active at forums I think I will do that within a few hours if it's fine with you @drac0ner.

Back