• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthys - Scammers list.

Is this thread useful?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's your character names ingame?
You can add "Calar" and "Calarjoker"

Do not add Calar to trustworthy list since he scammed my friends couple of times.
Stop this bullshit, Dyablo knows that I'm not a scammer.

Guild Membership:a Member of the Wipe Again
Fail troll is fail

Nah, its not trolling tbh. I'm playing lunarforce and I've asked him if he wants to play 30kk bet cuz i dont play shadow anyways, he said yes. I went there played with him won he gave me my 30kk but not the other 30kk. So I just want Dyablo to add him to the scammers list, since I don't want other ppl to get scammed by some 13 year old kids.

Nah, its not trolling tbh. I'm playing lunarforce and I've asked him if he wants to play 30kk bet cuz i dont play shadow anyways, he said yes. I went there played with him won he gave me my 30kk but not the other 30kk. So I just want Dyablo to add him to the scammers list, since I don't want other ppl to get scammed by some 13 year old kids.
If he is in your guild why would you want him on the scammer list? Makes no sence

hehe and you guys think your dominando
this is what happens when you start recruiting in BURGER KING fat kids come and fuck shit up

If no one noticed, I wrote in first page of this thread that it's needed some proof to show that the player is really scammer or not.
@Calar, the same goes to you so please, I'd appreciate if you guys could get some proof for it.

Hmm I didn't take screenshots, but can you just put in the front page "Deszczu Strugi" - Be careful when trading with him.

Keon Amex (Shadowcores) suspected of scamming, trys to trade gold on shadowcores for real tibia gold, but wont cast or tell his balance.

I played dice with Demex Power he dident scam up to 10kk.
But when i had 12kk and said: 11> He remove me from aleta sio and ignored me.
DONT TRUSED BE CAREFUL

[Official] Trustworthy - Scammers list.

Hello everyone!

We have seen a lot of trades around shadowcores, in-game and on forums. Few of them went good, some others went really bad. I'm here to gather all the trusted persons aswell as scammers (only those who I know)

Scamming is probably the worst thing you'll ever meet on the internet, so I'm here to help you to avoid scammers.
How? I'll be listing all the trusted players and scammers I've seen.

TRUSTWORTHY!
    • success-icon.png
      Cornel
      (Koriziom)
    • success-icon.png
      Sapphire Vincelli
      (Sofi)
    • success-icon.png
      Calar
      - Calarjoker (Calar)
SCAMMERS!

Did anyone scam you? Then wrte his name below, but you also need to give proofs about that.

Did you trade with a trusted guy? Tell us who he is, and I will add him to the trusted list.

Kinds regards,
Dyablo.
im scammer ? lol ok

Some guy called "Tiusu" on different chars are scamming people on dice.
Me on 11kk and my friend on 5kk and later I saw a guy on cast got scammed by him. Add him to "Be careful when you trade with this person list" because I dont got proofs.

Back