• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthys - Scammers list.

Is this thread useful?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
[Official] Trustworthy - Scammers list.

NOTE: I have created a new trusted players list for ShadowCores, please check it out:
http://otland.net/threads/trustworthy-shadowcorians-list.225364/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

We have seen a lot of trades around shadowcores, in-game and on forums. Few of them went good, some others went really bad. I'm here to gather all the trusted persons aswell as scammers (only those who I know)

Scamming is probably the worst thing you'll ever meet on the internet, so I'm here to help you to avoid scammers.
How? I'll be listing all the trusted players and scammers I've seen.

TRUSTWORTHY!
    • success-icon.png
      X
    • success-icon.png
      X
SCAMMERS!
    • close-icon.png
      X (
      X) X.
Did anyone scam you? Then wrte his name below, but you also need to give proofs about that.

Did you trade with a trusted guy? Tell us who he is, and I will add him to the trusted list.

Kinds regards,
Dyablo

Last edited:
sky eye and glazeroth are scammers u fuckface.
amazing wayne and xon vandetta are totally trustworthy.
what are you talking about?

Well im trying to sell rydera but they think i scam... so its goes a bit bad atm...

- - - Updated - - -

and add me as Xon, Dark styx master! but guys i share my accounts so it isnt allways me there. right now xon tanker is shared. so take the name away.

Some guy names "Acme" scammed me for a 196 ed called "Robin Pothead" ....

My thread in trade got deleted (since acc trading is no longer supported), but I had positive feedback on there from about 5 character sales. The name of my trading character is Hill

same here iv sold alot of characters to people so its up to you lot if you think im safe :)

@Vankk
It doesn't matter if they are friends, he just want people and everyone to avoid scammers, and if any of the "trustworthly" guys scam anyone, he will let us all know.

The "TRUSTWORTHYS" is just your friends Dyablo, lol.

you wanna know why just friends?
cuz hes been talking to em and we have traded alot allready.
and he doesnt know all those other ppl that play thats why he made a thread about it.
so you could say. i traded with Dark styx master and it went smooth and clear or something and he will add it to the trustworths guys list.

Worst scammers/trust list ever.
I haven't seen any proof these guys are scammers and no proof these guys are trustworthy.

Worst scammers/trust list ever.
I haven't seen any proof these guys are scammers and no proof these guys are trustworthy.

I trust few of them, and what's about you? Did you ever have played ShadowCores? You even haven't got any idea about them.
I've been playing ShadowCores more than you maybe, so I know more than you about the community.

Well, scammers just gonna vote NO!
So I would like to remove votation of this Thread. Could any Moderator or Administrator delete if it's possible, please?

Last edited:
hahahhahahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

you wanna know why just friends?
cuz hes been talking to em and we have traded alot allready.
and he doesnt know all those other ppl that play thats why he made a thread about it.
so you could say. i traded with Dark styx master and it went smooth and clear or something and he will add it to the trustworths guys list.

10 TIMES A DAY BRO!!!!!!!!!
10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
each time 10-25 min HAHAHAHAHA

IF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN BRO

hahahhahahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

10 TIMES A DAY BRO!!!!!!!!!
10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
each time 10-25 min HAHAHAHAHA

IF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN BRO

Ohh you my friend xD well im home atm so i cant do it longer... just with my hand buy it isnt fun XD

I trust few of them, and what's about you? Did you ever have played ShadowCores? You even haven't got any idea about them.
I've been playing ShadowCores more than you maybe, so I know more than you about the community.

Well, scammers just gonna vote NO!
So I would like to remove votation of this Thread. Could any Moderator or Administrator delete if it's possible, please?

Oh, so you trust them, so everyone should? No logic in that, at all.
Yes I've played ShadowCores, I know the community better than you probably seeming as I've played with most of the people who play here on previous servers. (warred against them, warred with them etc)

Back